Monthly Blankets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korvayle

Can someone please explain to me how monthly blankets and different chapters work? In fact, why don't we start at the beginning. I don't even know what monthly blankets do, but I know you somehow get experience for them. I've heard different people say that you can blanket the same character in multiple chapters and that you can't. I looked in the book, but I must be missing it somehow. I'm totally confused on the whole concept.

A monthly blanket is a single logistics period (hereafter referred to as a day) of experience for a character.

You may gain one monthly blanket per character per chapter.

So, you may not blanket two characters in the same chapter for the same month. However, if you have two characters with one housed in, say HQ and the other in SF, then each character may gain a monthly blanket.

You may also purchase back events in other chapters for your characters, but only one character may gain experience for any given event date. So if there's an event in HQ and an event in SF on the same weekend, and you have gobbies in both chapters, you may still only purchase one of those events for one character.

Individual chapter policy may affect your ability to purchase monthlies and events... which is to say some chapters require memberships, some don't.

Upvote 0
So, if I want to blanket the same character in two different chapters, as long as those events don't fall on the same weekend, it's fine?

Upvote 0
Yup!

Upvote 0
And just in case the concept of blankets is confusing,

A standard Friday - Sunday event has two Logistics periods, and thus two blankets of experience. If your character is 25 Build Points, your character would receive 25 XP per blanket for that weekend, or 50 XP. This would be applied to your character at the end of your event.

Monthly blankets function in exactly the same way, you're just limited to how many you can get. And if you haven't bought any monthly blankets yet, remember that you can buyback the last three months. So since it's July, you could still buy the monthly blankets for April, May, and June.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back