More bad news...

I have f**ing strep.

My chances of attending the weekend just dropped way down. Started my anti-biotics today. If I'm lucky they willl clear things up in time. Waiting till Thursday night to make the final call.

48 hours of antibiotics makes you no longer contagious. By Friday night you should be both not a threat and feeling good enough to play.

--bill

that sux man, feel better soon!!!!

Jeff,

I've played with a sprained ankle and Gary has played with a hole in his ***. (A second hole; not the normal one.)

Don't be a pussy.

-S.

Shane said:
Jeff,

I've played with a sprained ankle and Gary has played with a hole in his ***. (A second hole; not the normal one.)

Don't be a pussy.

-S.

QFT.

I have a broken toe presntly and I am going to be running around on it this weekend.

Make sure you are not contagious and be there.

I hope you feel better as soon as possible and that the antibiotics aren't the kind that make your digestive tract feel like a warzone.

Jeff,

Ray's toe is completely destroyed!

Zack's digestive tract is a goddamn warzone!

I have a slight pain in my left foot and a couple unresolved issues with regard to my childhood.

And we are still coming...

God, dude, cowboy the **** up!

Add in one more with a busted up knee, and I am still plannign on coming up. Though I WILL NOT be getting too involved in Combat. RP in the Tavern for me, and some merchanting if I can find some stuff to bring with me:)
C'mon Jeff, as a new LORD, it's kind of important for you to be there.... hehe, guilt is a winderful thing:)
mark

For what its worth man hope you feel better. DO take care of yourself and although I'm sure everyone will miss ya if you really can't make it don't kill yourself just for a game... ;)

Chill out mofo's.

I'm on the anti-biotics, and it's going to be a pretty simple yard stick. If I can again swallow solid food and my throat is no longer coated in slime, then I will come. If not, then no. The drugs are definitely having an affect though, so I'm hopeful. Will let you know tomorrow night.

Oh, my digestive tract is fine. I was just telling him I was hoping they wouldn't do that to him. The only thing delaying my arrival is work that ends at 12am, but I'm gonna be at the site a little after 1am fully prepared to go fight and win. As usual I'll come with some water and snacks for NPCs in addition to other donation stuff (liquid latex and flexible varnish, namely).

antibiotics shouldnt mess with your stomach if you eat food with it... at least thats what the doctors always told me..... those crazy doctors.

Jeff a good shot of whiskey aught to clear up that throat problem... if it doesn't just keep trying, eventually it will work, or you will stop caring... one of the two.. probably both.

Our childish peer pressure worked!

Last I heard, Jeff was feeling better and is coming.

PS.

Dear Zack,

You don't have to lie, my friend. I know it is in your nature to downplay your suffering, but I trust that your explosive you-know-what is no picnic. The pain must be demoralizing, but just know that we are rooting for you, and what you're going through, the way you're taking it, is an inspiration to us all, especially Jeff, who recently told me that your strength and "golden heart" is most of the reason why he was able to fight his sickness off, like a man.

God bless, and see you tomorrow,

Gary

PPS. Word on the street... Ray’s toe had to be removed, but he’s still coming.

ROTFLMMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You...

Are...

All...

...Insane!

Oh and Jeff. Stop being a whiney bitch.

Love you! :)

Back