More Opener Pics

Pics are great, but i must say one thing. Ator with short hair is just WRONG. Shane with short hair is fine, but for Ator it is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

--Mike E.

One more thing: You probably want to change the name of the photo album to Alliance instead of that other name you used.

First of all. I don't know how the heck you managed to capture THIS FACE: http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk297/fairyninjagirl/Nero April 2008/IMG_2593.jpg

But I am fairly sure I must have been gloating over my newly-crafted magic item still.

Second: Shane with short hair is fugly. Why I wore it that way for so many years is beyond me. Never again.

No long hair for Shane equals no long hair for Ator, and I'm 100% okay with that.

Telokh_Amdo said:
One more thing: You probably want to change the name of the photo album to Alliance instead of that other name you used.

It's seriously not that important to a lot of us. It's not promotional material, it's a person capturing their memories as they see fit. Let it go, dude.

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Shane is jealous that my locks flow more epically than his ever did.

They will if I ever teach you how to properly use a good conditioner, Padawan. Until that day, your frazzled ponytail pales in comparison to my legend.

Shane said:

They will if I ever teach you how to properly use a good conditioner, Padawan. Until that day, your frazzled ponytail pales in comparison to my legend.

Jealousy leads to bitterness. Bitterness leads to flaming. Flaming leads to... more flaming?

Shane said:

Jealousy leads to bitterness. Bitterness leads to flaming. Flaming leads to... more flaming?

Was that flaming? You know I love you, hippy.

Amie--
Wow! These are beautiful, too!
Thank you thank you Thank you so much!
Stephanie

Back