Morning training

Ithica

Adept
Greetings,

At the up coming gathering in a few weeks I would like to host a short training session. A nice morning workout beginning at 9 bells Saturday AM. It is open to all who wish to come, and though it is not mandatory for Military personal, it is STRONGLY encouraged.

Those interested please be on the main field at 9 bells, and we can head down to the Stream/River. I look forward to seeing Heros, Adventurers, Nobles, common-folk, Soldiers and those of Strong heart and Will.

Squire, Commander Ithica.

(OOC: this isnt Toddy boot camp (those who decided to come and train at my house in the past), just a little AM stretching and warm up, bout 20-30 minutes long. Nothing that is intended to make you winded or exhausted for the day.

Sir will I be attending this as well?

Can I stand in the creek and watch the humans and other races flail around? Sounds like good fun.

Drak

Commander,

You know I'll be flailin' with the rest o' ya.

Squire Flint

Ithica,

Be careful. The last person I recall having one of these combat trainings was sadly permanently slain the night before.

The fates, it seems, are not kind to combat instructors.

-Cedric Fruvous

Don't miss breakfast. Its runs aprox 9-11am. Please plan accordingly.

Sergeant Amaranthus Landcharmer
Brittington Irregulars

Hell yeah I'm in. I aint the most limber sir but if it makes me better....

Oh this looks like a wonderful group of friends! :) If you wouldn't mind the company, might I walk to the area with you? I always appreciate strong and brave adventurers nearby so I can take a walk through the Forest with peace of mind...

Sergeant,

I shall take my breakfast to go. Thank you very much for runnin' the eatin' show.

Alda,

Your company is always welcome.

-Squire Flint

Hell yeah! Breakfast sammich in one hand sword in the other hell yeah

Hey Grim,

I'm happy that ye'r happy, cousin. I just ain't familiar with the words ye'r usin'. Are you referrin' to the Stone Halls by usin' some new slang? Maybe stick with huzzah, or how about a rousing hoo-ah! I'm just thinkin' about others dreamin' who might get confused. I admit, I got a little confused, but that's a pretty familiar state of mind for me, hah! Is the sun overhead? I should be awake...

Lookin' forward to seein' ya again. You gotta tell me all about your trip to that Kupspar place. Let's go mornin' trainin! Hoo-ah!

-Flint

Hmm.. I thought he was using a contraction improperly.. "He will Yeah!" or "He'll yeah!" I admit it didn't make perfect sense to me though..

-Nathan Westwind

Squire Ithica,

My cousin Hamaliel and I plan to be in Fairdale during the coming waymeet. I am pleased to hear that this sort of activity is encouraged among the adventurers of these lands, and I would be most glad to attend. Might my cousin be allowed to watch the proceedings?

-Gabriel Decarab

Squire Ithica,

I will join you. I would like to see how the others in your area fight before I make up my mind on if I plan on continuing to adventure to your lands.

Red

Back