Moved here...

Kittey_Rin

My fiance and I have recently moved to SoCal from the small city of St cloud Mn. We played in Alliance Somn and would like to join your fine group.

Mainly the reason I'm posting is because i would like to speak with someone in plot about our characters. I have an idea i would love to try but would need plots permissoon, if not logistics as well. Would someone be willing to help?

Thanks!

Adam has the right of things. Those are the addresses you want to contact. Welcome to California!

OH? What part of SoCal? Details!!! I used to live in Southern California, and I miss it a lot sometimes. We've got some players in the Riverside Area who are looking for ways to come up, and if they had individuals to Carpool with...... Just saying.

Talking about John and Mandie and anyone else they can convince to come with? They're former Chicago players/plot, if I remember correctly.

-Luke

So I sent in my email a good two months ago and have had no reply. Any help?

And we live in the Bakersfield area. We have a vehicle right now but would probably be willing to take up some LARPers if they made their way to our house in the new season. We would post if we could take them.

Hi there. I don't recall seeing an email with any questions that I haven't answered that far back. It's been a pretty busy couple of months out here though so I've had some delay here and there (not typically more than a week or two at most) in answering emails. Did you send an email to logistics@alliancesf.net and asf@maddjinn.com? Or just one or the other? Any info you can provide will help me to resolve the issue.

Sorry for all the mix up!

I sent one to both of them. I could chat with someone over pm here as well if that is more concenient, or maybe look to see if I can resend the message.

You can chat with me either via pm, or via any of the methods listed in the Logistics & You sticky and I'll do what I can to kick the appropriate people to get you what you want/need.

The methods in the sticky are probably better. I don't tend to log into these boards very often since they won't let me just stay logged in. :pinch:

Back