Moving and other disasters

Kittyfox

Due to circumstances well within my control, I am now moving to Arizona. My flight leaves on January 22nd. I will be coming back for the Feb. event, but will probably miss the April event. *cries*

Hopefully I will be moving back in June. I'll miss you all, but will be in good hands with my Mom and Grandma and their old crotchety cat. ^_^

I'll be in touch via the intraweb (email, Yahoo Messenger, and AIM. And PM on these boards) and my phone. Any questions anyone has regarding any of my plots or NPCs can be emailed to me at becca(at)neroseattle.com, as usual.

Love and jellybeans,
Becca
Cuz No One Loves You When You're Evil.

You got it all wrong. Everyone loves you when you're evil.

It's good that you'll be back for the Feb. event, but still, we'll miss you come April.

I hope that, if you can't make it back via moving, that you can at least be back for the June event. Unless there's one in July or August, that'll be my last event before I leave for college. I want to be able to say goodbye to everyone I can there.

I'ma miss you ;__;
*huggle*
I'm really glad you'll be at the Feb event though
~Emily

Dang I am sure everyone will miss you and not just the people saying so in this thread. Though I guess we will just have to make sure you have lots o fun at the Feb event then!

Kittyfox said:
Due to circumstances well within my control, I am now moving to Arizona. My flight leaves on January 22nd. I will be coming back for the Feb. event, but will probably miss the April event. *cries*

Hopefully I will be moving back in June. I'll miss you all, but will be in good hands with my Mom and Grandma and their old crotchety cat. ^_^

I'll be in touch via the intraweb (email, Yahoo Messenger, and AIM. And PM on these boards) and my phone. Any questions anyone has regarding any of my plots or NPCs can be emailed to me at becca(at)neroseattle.com, as usual.

Love and jellybeans,
Becca
Cuz No One Loves You When You're Evil.

And yet, you'll still be closer to Seattle than I'll be come March 22 (hey 22, thats a good day to be flying on). See you, possibly, sometime next year, depending on when I decide to come home.

Back