Muggs campaigning for steward

Status
Not open for further replies.

justduffy

Artisan
The upcoming elections should not be about the humans vs. the non humans. It should be about who can serve the town the best. In the past 2 years the current steward has done an amazing job with many unexpected problems that have arisen. I myself voted for her prior to the goblin incursion, but times have changed and there needs to be a new bridge between what was and what is. So much is going on that little things that have changed are slipping through the cracks and this needs to stop. I was hear before the current adventuring community moved in to save the town and now I have traveled with the current adventuring community fighting along side of them bleeding and crying and even at times rejoicing with them. I want to bridge the gap between theses two groups make sure that if the adventurers have information it gets shared w
ith the common folk of the town. In the past I have been a bit of a drunk as we all know but now I have seen something to fight for a reason to not be drunk. Things like the disease and the cure not being talked about will not happen again. I have worked the tavern for quiet some time and have ties too many local families and to just about every group of adventurers. Many a time’s one group has what the other group needs and I have been the one to make all groups happy in the exchange.
If I get to be steward then I will help bridge the cracks that things have fallen through since the event that changed this town forever and allowed the goblins to invade.

This is Raavna, and I vote for Muggs.

Crap in a hat woman! Where ya been.. good ta see ya but afraid this votes been done a while

grim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back