MWE

Sorry about that m'ladies. After doing my military drills with my fellow troops and shouting orders in some exercises, I forget to dream in my normal voice. As I said before, I would be most interested in learning more about my kin. Living a life of soldiering makes it hard to learn of one's culture and history.

Adon

To properly answer your question, we need to know what land you are coming from. As the previous dream-impressions show, each land in Tar'Navaria seems to have different types of our race.

There I go again being careless. I hail from the lands of Moria. There are other Mystic Wood Elves in other lands? Are they like the Mystic Wood Elves in the Aradin Empire? I have sooooooooooooo many questions to ask. Oddly enough, I've been seeing these strange mists, but I dont dare step into them. Can someone explain that too?

The Mystic Wood Elves of the other lands are both similar and different than our kind in the Great Forest of Moria.

I did not realize any others had left the bevvies recently besides myself and my sibling, Winterthorn.

They seem to have a similar society, and most seem to have a similar creation story - though often more romanticized than ours and I've yet to hear any speak of the same Tree. They live in small communities, but do not always call them a Bevy. I have heard Vale most often used. They also call themselves different things, but we seem to fundamentally be the same species.

I am currently in Midnight Bevy, attending to some family and racial matters should you have need to contact me further.

Wait.. training? Are you enlisted with the Wildfire Society?

Dame Lady Knight Wildescent Nightwolf ~ White Rose Keep, Kingdom of Arrandin, Moria

O' course we're in lands other than Moria. We do get 'round, don't ya know. :mrgreen: Most recently I've been to the Crossroads with a bunch o' folk from Briarpass, and met a few more out there who could carry a party.

-Padraig

what is this wildfire society you speak of? MY father kept his training background a secret, and maybe I can get answers from them...... I really dont know much about my people. You see, I was raised within my dad's military troop. I've been around so many other races that I really dont know what is considered normal behavior amongst the culture. In my father's troop, we are all viewed as equals. Race, Class or background carried no bearing in the troop.

Adon

Normal is comforting. I grew up amongst humans though, so I am not one much to speak beside that those few of us I have had contact with seem not unlike myself in behavior. Cuddly.

I can not comment to you in such a public place about our people. You will have to seek me out in a more private manner.

I get around when I can, though never been to this Moria place? Whats that like?

Bart

...Wilde? Is that you, dearest sister?.....

It's been so long since I've seen or heard from you. I would gladly return back to the Midnight Bevy, but certain....things......force me to keep my distance from our home, or any of the other bevies within the Great Forest.

....I cannot let my thoughts stray any further, lest they should overhear them and put you and our family at risk.

Give Mother my love and that I am doing well,

-Winterthorn

Back