My apologies

evi1r0n

Baron
A few weeks ago I received tragic news. I learned that my family was killed in the Andar conflict with the Wraith King. This has come as quite a shock to me and I am afraid I have certain family traditions I must adhere to when it comes to death. I will be unable to help in the upcoming fray. I wish you all well and good hunting. I shall return to Landfall as soon as I am able. I will be traveling the mists alone for this tradition and will be out of contact for sometime.

To my Legion, stand strong in the face of conflict.

In service,
Commander Alcandar Northwind

I am so sorry for your family. Gentle travels to you, we will miss you.

-Roan

Commander Northwind,

Over the course of this past year, you and the Legion have proven to be worthy friends and allies. You have been there for Landfall and her people when we have had need of you, and as such, we wish to be there for you. If you have need of anything in your time of mourning, please let me or one of my council know and we will do what we can for you.

My sincere condolences to you, my friend. On a more personal note, if you have need to talk about this, I shall make myself available to you.

I wish you fair travels and a safe return.

Be safe, my friend,

Lord Gyr

Thank you Roan and thank you your Lordship. I have returned home with strange news. I look forward to seeing you both in the Golden Horn, where we can speak.
-Alcandar

Back