My empire is growing!

Behold! The photo you obviously took on your back balcony since there's a modern house in the background!

/fail

:lol:

I must congratulate you on that... saw it this morning, and Fydl will be showing her furry face in that area soon to experience it first hand!

Does this mean I should avoid perming the Orc while I'm down there this weekend Npcing for Paul?

Seth. Thank you for making me smile on such a drag of a morning.

:D

<3

Maxondaerth said:
Behold! The photo you obviously took on your back balcony since there's a modern house in the background!

/fail

:lol:

Pay no attention to the building behind the elf! *hand waviness*

Lurin said:
Does this mean I should avoid perming the Orc while I'm down there this weekend Npcing for Paul?

He can still sell drink as an undead. :D

You can see in the photo that it's one of those classic drunken Alavatar "Eyyyyyyy" moments. The fingers are a nice touch!

Alavatar said:
Lurin said:

Aha! Alavatar supports the undead, so long as it profits him! I knew it!

Dirty, rotten, celestial-casting necromancer!

Brad Lewis said:
Alavatar said:
Lurin said:

Aha! Alavatar supports the undead, so long as it profits him! I knew it!

Dirty, rotten, celestial-casting necromancer!

Because, you know, Alavatar consorts with necromancers. :lol:

Consort? He IS one!

This one time, I was out in the middle of the wods and I saw him cast a dragon's breath into a corpse that it got u and did his bidding for a week, begging all the while not to be blasted again!

That wasn't a corpse, that was Mike's stone elf, he just pale and acts alll dead on the inside. You're not the first to make that mistake ;).

Next thing you'll suggest is that Bone Golems aren't Undead!

Owait--

The alcohol isn't just expanding to Chicago... it's coming soon to Traverse City and South Michigan... and if I can make it there - even Ohio!

Back