my epic tale of pys rep bottle success!!!

*cue epic music*

there i was, on the road to yet another store on my long journey to find small bottles to represent potions and elixers for my new favorite past time, LARPing. i had lost count how many i had gone to at this point. searching back aisles and discount bins for the small treasures. i kept checking the forums just incase some one else had idea for where i could find the bottles, but other then seed beads and bubble bottles, i was left in the dark. So my searching continued untill the point where i had given up hope of finding them on my own. When i asked my dad's girlfriend regan about where i might find some, she suggested iparty for the bubble bottles or michaels arts and craft store. as they had everything under the sun dealing with craft supplies, my hope was resurected and i submitted to my self to try one more time to brave the long road to burlington and fight the traffic.
which brought me to my current state. reagan had to bring her son randy to work at best buy and i went with them so i did not have to drive myself. there was a chill in the early morning air as i approched the Iparty store. to my dismay it was only 8:55am and the store opened at nine. So i felt a little weird waiting for the store to officially open. I imagined a horde of other people gathering behind me as i waited unknowing that there was a huge, one day blowout sale. but the door unlocked at 9 and there was no trampling. but i laughed at my self about that as i started my search. searching aisle by aisle of party favors, graduation trinkets, colorfull baloons and even remnets of halloween supplies, searching high and low. making my way to the back of the store where i was sure i would find them. while searching the halloween rack for grey make up i could wear at the next event, reagan came into the same aisle and said, "oh rachel, did you see these?" i said "where?" i went over and i was all like :eek: "you found them!" :D "yay!" there on the shelf in a small discount bin marked .59 was small bubble bottles. i was happy so i took 6 of them.
triumph at last! we had an epic breakfast of pankackes covred in whipped cream and strawberries which tasted all the sweeter with the success of my mission. we still went to the art and crafts store. if for no other reason to look around and see if they were there too or something. i think reagan just wanted to see if she would use the gift card i got her.
anyway, i started searching the first two aisles, loosing reagan in the one after that and right as i got back to where she was at, she again calls "ohh look!"
and hanging on the rack is a bead bottle with the ring on the cap so i can put it on my tag ring. :lol: i grabbed four of those. and now i sit at home, telling all who will read (not listen cause your not listening to me tell you my epic tale are you? no, your reading it) my epic tale of pys rep bottle sucess!
*end epic music*

i hope some of you got a laugh out of this. thanks for helping me with some ideas on what to look for, dreaming further and tzydle zhitelava! laters people!

if you ever make it as far as montpelier.....

go to ReStore...its a recycled art supply store...they sell TONS of little weird bottles and stuff...its where i get 80% of my Alliance shtuff.

So glad you found what you need!

Back