My farewell....

A

Anonymous

Well, the time has come.

As some of you already know, my future, post school plans have led me to Wisconsin. I had originally planned to make the move after a few more games with Seattle to wrap things up - however....

After a month of looking for work - ANY work - to help pay bills and make sure I can hit the games, I have consistantly heard one thing.....

"You are over qualified for this position. Sorry, we filled it with someone more suited"

I'm tired of it. I spoke to my lady last night and we have pushed the date up. I'll be leaving around October 8th. I have three good solid leads on programming jobs out there and it makes no sense for me to continue beating my head against the wall here to find ANYTHING when I have more of a chance out there.

I wanted to say, more than anything, that my time among you has been the most memorable of my recent life. I will miss each and every one of you. There are three chapters within 6 hours of where I'll be staying so any of you are welcome to come out for games there - we'll have a couch and plenty of floor room I'm sure.

I truely wish I had been able to wrap the things up that I wanted to but real life intrudes in my world and doesn't care what I haven't accomplished.

Dan, the website is your's again and I'll be in touch with you to let you know which chapter my characters will be transferred to.

Again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to see you again. If things work out, maybe I'll pop for a game day. If not, please know it has been my greatest honor to have known each of you and been a part of your life, even if briefly.

Keith

Hey... I know the requirement of real life.

I hope your future has nothing but good fortune.

I may take you up on couch space one day. If you are ever in the Seattle area and need a place to crash just buzz me!

Barry

Krillmalir said:
Well, the time has come.

As some of you already know, my future, post school plans have led me to Wisconsin. I had originally planned to make the move after a few more games with Seattle to wrap things up - however....

After a month of looking for work - ANY work - to help pay bills and make sure I can hit the games, I have consistantly heard one thing.....

"You are over qualified for this position. Sorry, we filled it with someone more suited"

I'm tired of it. I spoke to my lady last night and we have pushed the date up. I'll be leaving around October 8th. I have three good solid leads on programming jobs out there and it makes no sense for me to continue beating my head against the wall here to find ANYTHING when I have more of a chance out there.

I wanted to say, more than anything, that my time among you has been the most memorable of my recent life. I will miss each and every one of you. There are three chapters within 6 hours of where I'll be staying so any of you are welcome to come out for games there - we'll have a couch and plenty of floor room I'm sure.

I truely wish I had been able to wrap the things up that I wanted to but real life intrudes in my world and doesn't care what I haven't accomplished.

Dan, the website is your's again and I'll be in touch with you to let you know which chapter my characters will be transferred to.

Again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to see you again. If things work out, maybe I'll pop for a game day. If not, please know it has been my greatest honor to have known each of you and been a part of your life, even if briefly.

Keith

Better visit, because nothing is sadder when a puppy cries. And you don't want to make Thorn cry...do you?

Seriously, we only got to play together a game or two but they were good. Thank you.

-Matt

Krillmalir said:
Well, the time has come.

Keith

I am glad that we got to meet and I am certain that you will go on to do great things and will have a bright and wonderful future. You will always be welcome for a visit here, event or not. Let me know which chapter you settle on and I'll give a shout out to their plot team. *Hugs* Take care of yourself and write often.

Krillmalir said:

Keith

My friend, it's well known that real life takes precedence.
I'm glad to have had you here for a friend, and gladder still that you'll be my friend from afar.

Rest assured, if you have a sudden influx of Earth Guild members converge on your house one Thursday before an event out there, it's just us...your friendly badass earthy folk. (We'll evne give you some advance warning before we show up!! :D)

Good luck and good fortune, my friend. We *will* meet again.

Spoone

later man
you where there at the start man and ill miss you have a good time in wisconsin

sam G

:(

I wish you only the best of luck and hope that you'll be able to visit here again. It was good playing with you and hope life treats you well.

~Sean

Hey man, we all udnerstand what real life will do to you. I hope that everything works out well for you where you are going, and like Barry, I might take you up on the couch offer. It was a blast having you here, getting to you know you, and it was on honor to be able to play with you even if it was only for a short while. Take care of yourself, and be assured we will see eachother again.

Shane R.

You will be missed homie. Just don't forget about us.

Fare thee well

Keith (Krill too)

Thanks for making my NERO experience a good one. Both in Seattle and at NW. I wish you the best, though I won't miss those vicious head shots of yours. (Maybe I will!!!) I may take you up on the couch offer...Jacquelyn can have the floor :D

Good luck and take care. Wishing you and yours the very best.
Keep in touch, lest a Sea Goblin caster come a looking for you...(er I mean Krill)

Kelly

Fare well upon your travels. I wish you the best of luck in finding yourself a good life in Wisconsin. Come back and visit sometime, okay?

Im sorry you have to leave...

you will be missed by so many people, IG and OOG. Make sure to keep in touch.

~Jacquelyn

Miss You

Keith,
I know for me i will miss you for a friend and a player. good luck. write some time to say Hello...
Brandy

I will miss you and Johnathan will miss you. Its only a shame you ended up in Wisconsin, and not Minnesota. I'll have to visit the next time I go home.

Dont be a stranger. Your always welcome here.

Remember Life is a road of choices. Always strive to make the right one. And always remember have a little fun on that road. :cool:

Take Care and we will see each other again

Hey there bubba, I remember when you got me into Nero we found a bond there that no one can ever take away. You know the times real life has kicked me in the butt, and this time it was your turn. You take care of yourself and I will be staying in touch with you. And of course I will be looking to sleep on that couch as soon as we can work time together for a nero game out there. Take care bro ... you will always be family. May life bring you joys far beyond what others receive.

You will be missed.

Dammit! *rips up all of the "Die, Krill, die! plot*

Take care, dude. It was great plotting for you and playing with you.

Farewell and Live Long

May fortune smile on you.

Jesse

Oye, bra. Sorry to hear about the harsh jobness. I know how it goes. Take good care of you and yours though, and find happiness in all the things, great and small, that you have around you.

We may have only shared a single game, but you're face and presence were both quite memorable, and an asset to it all. Some say you can't miss someone you hardly know, but you will be missed nonetheless.
Best of luck with everything, and hope to see you on these rainy hills again soon

Back