My Love, Our Love

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
We have failed you, my love, our love! Slain by those who stand against you, slain by those who wish you freed, and slain by those who do not love you as we three.

The catalyst is dry my love, our love, but recharged it can be my love our love, for we are patient my love, we are patient that in 2 seasons pass, we can recharge it again, and then he will set you free!

Know my love, our love that we tried to free you, we tried to wash the taint from your mind, we had him ready to come through, ready to cleanse your mind my love, our love, but we were slain mid ritual.

Slain by those who want you tainted, slain by those who want you cursed, slain by those who simply don't love you enough my love, our love.

Do not fret my love, our love, for we will not abandon you as others have, we will try again, we can always try again, but wait we must, the connection to the dreams has been severed, but we will try again when the catalyst is charged once more. We shall find another vessel to absorb our love to call him through, the one who shall save you!

Stay true my love, our love, for these sisters three won't forget you!

- Agathaw, Gertrude and Ethel
Eternal servants of his love

I am ztarting to veel love iz causing too many problemz...And itz not even zspring. Thiz could ve a long cold and not uneventful vinter. I dont know vhat is vorse thiz undeath plague or thiz love plague. Ve vill zee.

Kit

When you have experienced love, you will truly know the pain of loss; the pain for which my heart felt when I lost him, and the pain it felt weeks ago, when he was lost again. We tried to save our love, but you don't want him saved, you want him to remain as he is, impure. We will never forget, and we will continue to save my love, our love again.

-Agathaw

Malone....Malone....

Your job is not done, our love is not dead.....

More spirits to gather....more dreams to be spread....

~Ethel

Which spirits and dreams are we speaking of Ethel? When is the love coming? What is the job?

We tried to help, but you slew us.
We tried to save our love, but you slew us.
Now it is you who is slew, not us....

Fear not, we aren't through,
For when the sparrow sleeps,
Our quest is renewed...

-Gertrude

We thought them contained, we thought our methods sufficient, we thought my love, our love could be saved.
Though our love was not strong enough, our power not strong enough, defeated we were, in the moment of salvation.
Try again we shall, our methods more clear, our voices shall reach the stars so he hears.
Our first attempt failed, but the Eclipse shall be attempt two.
The Sparrow still sleeps, soon our Master can come through.

-Agathaw

All Adventures,

There are 3 lunar eclipses this season. The first is this market day in April specifically the 25th, in conjunction with the full moon. Also the comet Pan Starrs will be visible in the morning sky. There are also 2 other eclipses that also co-inside with market days; May 25th lunar eclipse and full moon & October 18th lunar eclipse and full moon. I am not sure which eclipse the sisters are speaking of but, we should be aware that there are 3 opportunities for them this year.

Sera FallingStar

Is zhere any vay to permanently stop zhem should zhey try again to summon zheir love? We stopped zhem once but vith zheir return, is zhere anything else we can do but delay zhem?

Keallit

Keallit,

Find them and kill them, again and again until they no longer return or they stop trying to summon their love. Its really that simple. If you don't have the stomach for it, point me in the right direction and I'll take care of it for you.

Foss

All,

After many hours of contemplation and studying the stars and the planetary shuffle I believe that this next attempt will be in May. That being said we do not know much about what motivates the sisters. All attempts to speak to them civilly have failed.

Sisters,

Please explain your motivations to us. Your actions previously summoned dream elementals and prevented innocents from dreaming. This caused nightmares to burst forth and terrorize many across this land. For these past crimes you payed with your lives, but, this cycle does not need to be repeated. Let us know why you do these things and perhaps we can reach an accord.

Sera FallingStar

We remember nothing of talk.
We tried to warn you about the charred ones.
We knew about the Grove.
We knew about the curse.
We know about the elf
Yet, you killed us.
You did not talk.
You took action.
Your action resulted in his loss.
Now he is gone.
Gone. Gone. Gone.
Just like my love, our love, lost to the curse.
But grudges, grudges no more. Not worth our time.
We forgive you.
Edmond has come through.
Did what master told him to do.

-Agathaw

Lies! Tricks! Deceivers!
You promised.
You lied.
You betrayed.
Protect us you would.
Disappear you did.
You failed.
You died.
We will save my love, our love, from corruption.
The Star Child will save us.
He doesn’t break promises.
He doesn’t deceive us.
He gives us strength.
We welcome his return.
We welcome him back.
He will not betray us.

-Gertrude

Gertrude be still.
Ethel and Agatha as well.
Wait give me a little time.
Your Love may already be safe and free of corruption.
There is no need to cause nightmares or devour dreams to summon your master.
Your Love may already be safe.
Give me time to confirm.
Hope and do not gather from the dreams.
Look, he is not where you thought is he?

-Lillith C. Winters

Help we have always given
Help we have always provided
Help you, and expected help back
No more.
No more.
No more.
Only he can save him.
We do not need your lies.
We would know if my love, our love is truly cleansed
He is not.
Tainted he was that day.
Tainted he must remain.
We don't trust you.
We can't trust you.
We won't trust you.
We trust him.
He trust us.
He will welcome us
He will free him
He will save us.
Nearly complete we are.
Nearly collected it is.
Nearly summoned he will be.
We call upon the stars
We call upon the dreams
We call upon nightmares

WE SHALL SUMMON YOU FREE
WE SHALL SUMMON YOU FREE
WE SHALLSUMMON YOU FREE

Loud crackling can be heard fading off into the dreamscape....

ALL,

The ritual to summon him has begun. I can feel it, the stars have told me and SOL was surrounded by a great ring of FIRE. It will reach it conclusion on the 25th. We need to be to be on alert. When I know more I will make it known here.

Sera FallingStar

Back