My name is Finch

I'm pretty sure cannibalism is illegal. Finch, if you eat people often, you can't be a part of the gang...

Saro

I'm just saying. If we were stuck in the woods, and my brother died, it's better that I would eat him than the wood land creatures.

If he murdered his brother, well then that's a bit different.

It's probably a moot point anyway, since Collete usually provides enough for everyone.

-Gideon

I am gonna have to stand firmly behind Naomi on this one.

Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

To be fair, I don't think cannabilism is the part that is actually illegal, it's the killing someone to eat them part that is illegal. Eating a dead body is their own business I would think, and while it may be frowned upon, if one dieing brother offers his corpse to his starving brother, do you tell the starving person to die for no reason? And make his brothers sacrifice be in vain? I'm just saying there sure are a lot of assumptions going on here.

Ardos Irani,
Selunari defender

Radi or Taios, if I am dead and you are starving, feel free to eat me. I'm clearly not using it anymore.

Ardos,
It's good to see other reasonable people here.

Naomi,
I don't eat rabbit. Last time I killed a rabbit everyone got real mad at me.

-Gideon

Oh my this has gone... well...

Finch... welcome and please do not eat anyone this coming market- Collette has a lot of food for meals.

Would you like to give you brother a spirit farewell? I am willing to cast it for you if wish.

I hope no one has to eat anyone ever again...

Yours In Confusion,
Cyn

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Ardos,

He has stated he knows how to fight (at least basically). He should know how to take care of himself and hunt for his food or forage. I also wouldn't give Taios that option. He might go for it.

Gideon-Was it a rabbit kin?

Naomi

He should know how to take care of himself and hunt for his food or forage.

Rabbits are incredibly hard to hit with mystical energy. Besides what if you were on another plane? You can't forage everywhere.

-Gideon

Gideon,

Learn how to forage then or stab it with your wand. If he was stuck on another plane, I'd wager he'd have more pressing issues than lunch.

Naomi

As a healer can you just point out that dimensia, convulsions, and general unsteadiness is the result of canabalism. I will take no stance on the right or wrong of it. However please note blood flavored chocolate sells terribly.

Kit

If he was stuck on another plane, I'd wager he'd have more pressing issues than lunch.

Well certainly, but that doesn't discount the need for lunch at some point.
I can appreciate that you don't want to have to face the harsh truths of eating a dear friend or family member, but at least acknowledge that their exists some situation it the vast expanse of possibilities where cannibalism can prevent your death.

Kit,
That's only if you don't cook the meat.

-Gideon

But Gideon when stuck in a survival scenario desperate enough to eat your friend how often do you have the ability to cook anything as well?

Kit

Certainly a valid point. I'm just pointing out that the issues you mention were more in line with eating any meat right off the bone, and not a particular down side of cannibalism.

-Gideon

Naomi, I will repeat that I have no use for my corpse. What anyone does with it is their business with the only request being that I am not brought back as undead. Practicality ought to win out over being emotional, and when you're starving it's not exactly easy to hunt while you might still have fire. Again, we don't know anything about the circumstance and eating a body is not inherently evil.
Gideon, people had issue with the waste of the rabbit, not the killing of it. Or at least that was my issue.
Ardos Irani

I didn't kill him!! He died from starvation a long time ago. I got lots of brothers and sisters. Sometimes there wasn't enough food to go around when I young, and every once and awhile someone would die.
We weren't gonna let all that deliciousness go to waste! not to mention it's the best way to spruce up the old nest after a loved one becomes food. Clive tasted pretty good. He was all skin and bones though
Never been much for hunting, I usually just pick up scraps from other hunters. Work smarter not harder, you would be surprised at how much gets left behind. Just the other day i saw some eleven guy get himself a deer, left all the guts just laying around... Dummy, good shot though i gotta say.
SOLD!!!! Two string to the lady with the cool gang, we can talk prices when we meet!! I have some very nice strings and some mid grade strings, mostly top shelf though

My offer to spirit farewell Clive still stands.

I am sorry you were so hungry you ate a loved one.

No need to eat scraps this coming Gather - Collette provides for us very well.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Finch

Even if you eat people, I still invite you to come be apart of the Moonless Nights gang. Lots of scraps to be had. Unless your a human or biata... then maybe.

Back