My short sword

In the hustle and bustle of moving out of the castle we so handily took and defended, I found myself missing my short sword. I'm resigning myself to the fact that I may have to purchase a new one, but I would like the old one back, for sentimental reasons. Let me know if any of you see it, I'd welcome it back no questions asked. (OOG, I'm sure it just got picked up absentmindedly, but I would like the physrep back, it's a cloth-covered short sword, so it should be fairly distinctive).
Much thanks,
Jonathan

I believe I have found your weapon Jonathon, I also have another long sword that is not of my making that may belong to someone.

With honor always,
Thorador Boulderfist

(OOG: I found a cloth swort sword, I also found a long sword that is of Josh from Iowa's creation which is not one of our weapons, if you are missing your long sword rep, or if it is monster camps let me know. On a side note a claw go mixed in with our weapons as well somehow.)

Of course it was the blacksmith who stole my sword! I should have known!
I jest with you sir. Thank you for your quick response. If I should see you, I wouldn't mind having it back.
(I'll pm you to figure out when we'll be at an event together next. Thanks!)
Jonathan

probably the person who loaded things... Thorador keeps a close... watch on his things...

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

He's got to drive up demand somehow, you know how long some of these weapons last!

-Hunter Davion

Sorry Gorka's fault She didn't pay very close attention. Torador you should number and tally your extra weapons so next time Gorka don't make matake when loading the gypsy porter up.

-Gorka

Back