My Sincerest Thanks and Triumphant Announcement

Strava Plot

Gettysburg Staff
*This notice is posted throughout the area of Geistbadden and is proclaimed into the Apsuudi/Dream*

To those who gave their aid,

I wished to announce the triumphant reclamation of Geistbadden! I am moved beyond words at the kindness, compassion, and selflessness of those who gave their service to our effort! I am truly in your debt.

Now that our city is freed from the grip of death and decay, we can rebuild and bring Geistbadden back to the Lands of Pryderi. I welcome the Guilds of the Land to send your representatives to recruit and your members to assist our efforts to make the city whole again.

I call the refugees and displaced persons of the Kingdom to make your homes here. Come, settle in our Lands and return our proud population to its proper number. I am offering the deferment of levies for the families that migrate to our lands; my own coffers will pay your tithes and taxes for the first season. Please register yourselves with my aides, Barons, and Burghers and I will see to your proper dispensation.

I call the adventurers and friends of the Kingdom to assist our Land and our people, to bring their needed skills and perspective to our future plans. I still have need to address the rest of my Duchy, reaching from Bonn Lake to North Mountain, where I am certain ruffians and worse yet linger.

For now, I invite and entreat our citizens and our guests to make themselves comfortable here in Geistbadden. May our joint efforts bring us great bounty.

Devoted,

Duchess Maebh nic Siobhann, guardian of north-western Pryderi, humble servant of Islan Tel’Nava

It's always good when things are going well!

Um...If anyone needs it, and it's okay for me to offer, I got some builder guys working on getting my workshop and crafting hall kind of deal up and running, although it'll be a couple weeks before it's really all set. It should have a common room, upstairs sleeping quarters, kind of a camp out bunk room I guess, and it's got workshops for just about anything except making traps.

I'll be here for a couple more weeks before heading out, after that Maph will be here to help you with things, and I think the adventurers guild will also be helping people know that it's there.

Um on that note, I've heard about taxes and stuff, and I dunno what that means, but it sounds like I need to pay some coins, can anyone help me out with how to do that?

-Jehyu

*A smooth and sensual voice echoes within your mind, with each carefully pronounced word you feel as if the voice is caressing your flesh*

Don't worry darling, the royal Younger are not as bad as other tax collectors. Instead of an arm and a leg, a foot will do...

*the voice disappears back into the darkness only to have a velvet, throaty laugh echo across the dream*

Dephara, Anan'ta Purple of the Ehursag, Lady of Wahina, Queen of Darkness

Duchess,

I vill be able to cast ritualz for a zhort vile before 'aveing to leave. I make my ability availible for you iv you can provide ze items needed for ze casting.

Alzo iv you have ze guide for casting vis ze zands and candlez I vould very much like to learn zez vayz alzo.

Lanna Rose

I'm allowed to help a little too... really

Raven

Back