My Thanks

Banradi

Adept
To The Pride, The Order of the Emerald Flame, The Moonless Nights, The House of Games, and the rest of the adventuring community,

Thank you. I'm not well-versed in commanding a large group, nor to be honest in communications such as these, but I felt it necessary to attempt to express even the faintest amount of my gratitude.

I try to stay neutral in most things, however it was difficult (if not impossible) for me to separate this time. Apart from being the construct that allowed us to kill Bleak, Waymaker has been my mentor and has provdided me guidance on how to repair the Network, allowing us all free travel across Kundirk and its planes.

So once again, thank you. Thank you for being willing to sacrifice yourselves permanently to rescue another ally of the Kingdom... One who was strapped to a bed for fifteen years (time works differently in the outer planes) and held captive by quite possibly the worst creatures in existence.

Just as we did when we rescued Jared Silverstar from the Thirsters' Encampment, it shows to me yet again the true nature of the adventuring community... Allies don't get left behind just because something is difficult.

Please let me know if there is anything I may do to be able to assist you in your endeavors. It is the least I could offer.

Safe Travels,
Banradi

Back