My travel so far

I wake up, eyes wide, in shock to the day star peaking through the trees. It still bewilders me that these are no longer the lands I used to stalk beasts. I feel like most days a newly born fawn being hunted by a beast I can not see. I do shake this feeling of unease over the course of these mornings.
I have heard rumor of my family. After the month of asking whoever takes the time to listen, I've learned I'm not looking for a house and land but a ship. I still have yet to get the name of this ship but it still brings me pleasure to know the Greywing family thrives in these lands.
I hope you all a fairing well with the heat of the day star.
-Stellarin Greywing

Stellarin - if I may help you find your family, you have but to ask.

~Zihr of House Husky

I appreciate the offer Zihr though I wish to see if I still have the strong instinct to hunt. Although it would be a lie if I said I wouldn't appreciate the company. I do feel close to what I seek though. The waters are beautiful, I can't wait for you all to see it.

-Stillarin Greywing

Stellarin -

Having seen it very VERY close up, I imagine your strong instinct to hunt remains intact. You have but to ask for company and House Husky will be glad to accompany you.

~Zihr of House Husky

Back