Mystic Wood Folk Mod Auction

Krystina F

Artisan
Hello all you lovely Wood Folk!

During our venture into the mine a magic item dropped. It's been identified and will be auctioned off among the members of the party as part of our loot split. Please, bids for this item is for our raiding party only. Once you purchase it, you can do with it as you wish.

It is a flawless wooden belt that will travel that has a celestial aspect. It is a skill store assassinate <50 vertigo>, 5 times ever. The magic markings are on the reverse of the belt closure.

Today is Monday May 8th, and the auction will run until Monday May 15th.

Thank you,
Óle

[[OOG]] I will be working with each member's logistics team to make sure your character gets paid, so please if you have not seen my Facebook post, please comment your character name and home chapter there or here so that you can be part of the split. Thanks, Krystina [[/OOG]]MI belt.jpg

Would you like us to bid privately or here in public?

Would you like us to bid privately or here in public?

Here in public seems to make the most sense so we all can see how the bid is moving without waiting for me to run interference on the bids.

And opening bid is whatever the first person wants to bid.

5 gold.

10 gold.

11 gold.

*idly tugs his beard*

Too rich for a gift to Sashenka at this point Durnic. I bow out.

Congratulations Durnic, you have won the auction at 11 gold. Time for some wobbly assassination fun!

The auction is now closed.

[[OOG: I will now be working with logistics teams to make sure the players that have let me know they were on this mod get paid]]

Wasn't there also a bunch of true silver picked up?
I merchant that stuff out immediately to turn it into coin, as coin is easier to split. I have the coin for that in with the other coin that was picked up, so that will be added to the amount received from the auction.

Back