Name our Permanent Site.

Alysha and I were wanting to name the Tavern/Kitchen area the "Bird's Nest", but that is a different topic than an actual "Camp" name. Many good suggestions out there and some just silly. From a biata stand point I liked von Gryphon's "Biata Fudge Tavern " :hahaha:

I just like Camp Matta or Fort Matta. Those sound cool without being kinda over the top.

Though, I must say, I do also like Fairer Play. ;)

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
I just like Camp Matta or Fort Matta. Those sound cool without being kinda over the top.

+1

Though, I must say, I do also like Fairer Play. ;)

+2

(yes my votes count twice)

Fort Matta is easier to say than Camp Matta, due to the awkward positioning of two soft M sounds right next to each other in Camp Matta. Just sayin'.

Talitha Vashti said:
Fort Matta is easier to say than Camp Matta, due to the awkward positioning of two soft M sounds right next to each other in Camp Matta. Just sayin'.

But if we go with Camp Matta, we can say things like, "Mariah went to Camp Matta last month." Alliteration is fun!

airkshil said:
But if we go with Camp Matta, we can say things like, "Mariah went to Camp Matta last month." Alliteration is fun!

Maybe Matt Machtan might meet Mariah mid-day at Camp Matta...

(If it is a Fort someone needs to ask: who let all these trolls and goblins in here?)

von Gryphon said:
Maybe Matt Machtan might meet Mariah mid-day at Camp Matta...

+1

Maybe manly Matt Machtan might meet morose Mariah mid-meal, meandering Matta's milieu.

Maybe manly Matt Machtan might meet morose Mariah mid-meal, meandering Matta's milieu.
Yes!

I want to hear you say that three times fast...

Back