National event pre-registration list: CLOSED

Re: National event pre-registration list

poolboy said:
I can't get off work. Something about a war going on. Have fun without me!
Can't you have a cease fire long enough to fly here, have a fake war for the weekend and then fly back?

Ah, well. At least we have a Spare to keep us on our toes.
 
Re: National event pre-registration list

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
So... umm... who's PCing????? I hope someone is, or I'm gonna get pwned!
No, THIS is the actual "perm Stoneskull weekend" the rest were just decoys. :D
 
Re: National event pre-registration list

Marcena said:
Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
So... umm... who's PCing????? I hope someone is, or I'm gonna get pwned!
No, THIS is the actual "perm Stoneskull weekend" the rest were just decoys. :D
Jesse,

That's very unsportsmanlike to be gunning for one specific player as an NPC.
 

Lira

Artisan
Re: National event pre-registration list

Pre-reg for the National Event will end August 23rd!


We will be posting a second thread reminding everyone of this that will also include a web address to go to for filling out spell requests and magic item requests. Once we get the treasure policy formalized and stamped by the owners we will post it ASAP. thank you!!


-Renee
 

Mike Ventrella

Duke
Owner
Moderator
HQ Staff
Re: National event pre-registration list

jnelson said:
Fearless Leader said:
To sign up for the National event, go to http://alliancelarp.com/pay.php
The link at the bottom of the page to register your character is broken. :(
Thanks, I'll check into that, but for the National event, we will actually have a separate page for that.
 

Michiko

Adept
Re: National event pre-registration list

I have a half day on that Friday so I will be NPCing!!! YAY!!!

-Beccaku
 

Tetsu

Scout
Re: National event pre-registration list

May be a change of plans. Dependant on funds, I am strongly considering PCing. :twisted:

-Justin C.
 

Auric

Administrator
Alliance General Manager
Alliance Logistics
Re: National event pre-registration list

jnelson said:
Fearless Leader said:
Thanks, I'll check into that, but for the National event, we will actually have a separate page for that.
Any idea when that separate page will be up?

Thanks!!

I will have it up tomorrow and renee will post the link.
 

Lurin

Duke
Re: National event pre-registration list

I just registered what tattered remains of PTO I have to be able to make the 1500 drive out there, If all goes according to currently planning I should be picking Iowans on the way. Looking forward to NPCing out on the East coast and seeing how you folks run things!
 
Re: National event pre-registration list

Lurin said:
Looking forward to NPCing out on the East coast and seeing how you folks run things!
Well, I'm PCing, so I'm looking forward to beating on you and seeing how well you folks take it. :p

Seriously, though, I'm glad you can make the trip.
 
Re: National event pre-registration list

Wait...PCing for you means any number of things. Vulture? Raven? Platapus? Ooh! I'm excited! :D
 
Re: National event pre-registration list

Tetsu said:
May be a change of plans. Dependant on funds, I am strongly considering PCing. :twisted:
-Justin C.
Dude thats so exciting! Will you be going as Tetsu? I can't wait to meet him in Caldaria. I will certainly be PC'ing. :)

Auric said:
jnelson said:
Fearless Leader said:
Thanks, I'll check into that, but for the National event, we will actually have a separate page for that.
Any idea when that separate page will be up?

Thanks!!
I will have it up tomorrow and renee will post the link.
I'm definately looking forward to this. Thanks so much for all your hard work guys. And can we assume that the treasure policy will be posted along with this?

Lurin said:
I just registered what tattered remains of PTO I have to be able to make the 1500 drive out there, If all goes according to currently planning I should be picking Iowans on the way. Looking forward to NPCing out on the East coast and seeing how you folks run things!
I look forward to seeing ya Dave! :) I guess I'll have to wait until I am back in CH to meet Durl. Turtle Scavy right? But I am certain you'll have a blast NPC'ing for the national guys. I can personaly say having NPC'ed with many of them at Jersey they are a fantastic bunch! :D
 
Re: National event pre-registration list

Marcena said:
Wait...PCing for you means any number of things. Vulture? Raven? Platapus? Ooh! I'm excited! :D
Okay, here's the rundown:
-- Telokh is off spending time with his son, who is a Stone Elf...but his mother is a Barbarian.
--MaDCap (raven) needs Mischief and Mayhem (coyotes) to properly fulfill his Trickster duties to the utmost.
-- Gyps (vulture) won't be around until October at HQ. Gotta love looking like a Necromancer at a Halloween event.
-- Nalong (platypus) won't be making his debut until the HQ lowbie event in September. Still need to finalize his costume.
-- Donatien and Auger are barely a glimmer on the horizon at this point, although I do have a really neat idea for Auger's weapons.

So that means you'll be seeing...*drumroll*...Kalaji at the National event. He's helping with a rather large group of recently freed salves so don't look for him to be too happy that the Mists pulled him away from that, at least on Friday night. There should be quite a few more coming from the Rab Desert as well, including my lovely wife Maria as Ruqayyah, Kalaji's mate.
 

Tetsu

Scout
Re: National event pre-registration list

Heck yeah, Dave, I will be green for both events.
 
Top