National Event

jwconvery

Spellsword
Who's got two thumbs and can't read minds? <This guy>

If you are heading to the National event, send a request to somilogistics@gmail.com to have your card sent.

If you just drive out to Nationals without having your card sent first...

...You're gonna have a bad time.

-Joe

Just wanted to say, I had a blast playing with all you cool folk from South Michigan. Hope we get to do it again soon.

Scott aka Drak

Ditto to what Scott said.

Also ditto.

Few of us are planning a trip up in February. I can't wait to hit things with you guys again.

You guys have no idea how much fun we had at National with all of you. The players, staff, and owners that we met make me glad that I am an owner in such a n amazing community with such great people.

That is just awesome that you guys are going to make it out for February. I can't wait!!

John

youthculture said:
Also ditto.

Few of us are planning a trip up in February. I can't wait to hit things with you guys again.

Kelsey, keep me in the loop. No promises, but keep me in the loop.

Isn't February in Michigan like -100 degrees?

Approximately, yes.

Sometimes we get a couple feet of snow too! Thats ALWAYS fun to LARP in!!!!

Having LARPed through both a hurricane and a blizzard, I can say I prefer the latter.

Hopefully there will be no blizzicane. Those things suck.

I'd also like to be kept in the loop on that if you don't mind. I love visiting other chapters and would love it even more to do it with friends.

Joshua Berit
HQ Assistant Head of Logistics

I had a flipping amazing time with all of you out at Nationals. I look forward to any of you coming here and also look forward to the big trip out to the Deadlands as well :D. Thank you all for everything!

Chris/TadRon

You guys were awesome! Thanks for all the fun rp and good times! Hope to see you all around again.

Angel/Lanna

Back