National Event

I was just tring to get an idea of how many people from Alliance Traverse (and who) are planning to travel out for the upcoming National Event. We might be able to make arrangements for car pooling and such if we know who all wishes to go out.

Matt

I don't mind, if you don't mind having to be there a day early. I have to be there for the owners symposium and I will be leaving here early Wednesday to be there for the meeting on Thursday. I also plan on being there for the entire event and plan to be back in Michigan on Tuesday. I plan on only having three in the car besides myself. Mike Meeker has expressed interest, and so have you. So if anyone wants the last slot, speak up so I know it.

Matt

byersmatthew said:
I don't mind, if you don't mind having to be there a day early. I have to be there for the owners symposium and I will be leaving here early Wednesday to be there for the meeting on Thursday. I also plan on being there for the entire event and plan to be back in Michigan on Tuesday. I plan on only having three in the car besides myself. Mike Meeker has expressed interest, and so have you. So if anyone wants the last slot, speak up so I know it.

Matt

Is Meeker PCing or NPCing?

Dang it... if he PCs hell be dodging me again :(

Naw... J/K im glad to see more folks will be PCing from the Midwest.

I have two seats in my car available for anyone who wants a lift to the national event. first come first served.

Matt

I'm still planning on going, I'll give you a call tomarrow (Thursday). I'll be NPCing so no fryed chicken for Life Storm.

Arkade said:
I'm still planning on going, I'll give you a call tomarrow (Thursday). I'll be NPCing so no fryed chicken for Life Storm.

I don't think it's LifeStorm that you should worry about. They have to obey the laws and all.

My plans are to be back here in Michigan sometime on Tuesday the 2nd of September (depends on when the event ends on Monday the 1st).

Matt

Back