National Event

Hi all,

Just curious if anyone's going to make the national event?

A bunch of us will be making it! Nick, Nate, Rob, Amanda, me, and I know a bunch more are planning to go too.

All of the plot team will be there along with probably most of our Minnesota players (given that SoMN is hosting it and all). I'd encourage anyone who can make it down there to come - it's a great opportunity to meet some of our fellow players from across the Alliance and learn about different playing styles. It'll also probably be the biggest Alliance event until the next national, so if nothing else you'll get to see what it's like to play a game with 90+ PCs in town.

Jen (Arsita) and I are planning on going, and we have room in the car, too...

ryan and i are going!!!! yay!

Excellent! I look forward to seeing those of you I know, and meeting those of you I don't!

The relevant information is in the National Event sub-forum, more specifically in this thread. It's going to be held at Camp Phillipo in Cannon Falls, MN - that's about 5 hours drive from where we usually hold our games, but conveniently it's only about 45 minutes from my apartment. :)

Argh... Labor Day weekend has been booked in our house for a while:-(

I wish so much to go as it sounds like An amazing event at an outstanding location...
Have fun ya all!!

Annette
Cyn

I am going, possibly early though.

Seamus - as which character?

Aaron and I keep tossing it back and forth if we are going or not. So close to the Chic event and money is tight. So I'll give a definite maybe.

Me and Carrie, Ian, and Baylan are leaving early Friday for the event.
There is still room for one or two more people if anyone in the Chicago area still needs a ride.

Back