Necromancy and LCO legality

Satisfying as that could be, I never want to see it. One of the worst parts about other national LARPS is having entire games get rolled by out of towners.

Yeah that would be rude to do to the plot and locals. A fun thought maybe, but not realistic, also it would put us in a battle against the NPC king which PCs really cant win at the end of the day.

Just for the record: I was absolutely 100% kidding.

I will straight up murder you if your trip to the Midwest isn't to South Michigan anyways. Like in real life.

Don't worry though, I'll make sure Rachel is taken care of.

To be honest though...while people here are kidding about rolling up there and murdering every necroPC in sight, I do think that this makes these characters relatively unplayable in outside chapters, depending on local culture. For example, I’m pretty confident that I know people IG that would straight up murder someone for it if that person visited locally.

To be honest though...while people here are kidding about rolling up there and murdering every necroPC in sight, I do think that this makes these characters relatively unplayable in outside chapters, depending on local culture. For example, I’m pretty confident that I know people IG that would straight up murder someone for it if that person visited locally.
Yea that has been a concern that has been floated for those of us who haven't used Necro, but would like to travel at some point are we going to have a black spot coming from this land. Is it going to be assumed we are compliant and thus need to be punished as if we had used Necro.

I can tell you that since the Dreamscape is IG, Zeth would be aware of this particular message:

https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/mr-crane.38746/

TL;DR: You wouldn’t be on any hit list up here in Seattle, I suspect. I can’t speak for other chapters, but I wouldn’t want you to get consequences you didn’t sign up for, if that makes sense.

Yeah, Bruisey won’t have an issue, especially in Chicago as you have some good references.

I can’t imagine other chapters giving you trouble because of plot forces necromancy tolerance.

I can tell you that since the Dreamscape is IG, Zeth would be aware of this particular message:

https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/mr-crane.38746/

TL;DR: You wouldn’t be on any hit list up here in Seattle, I suspect. I can’t speak for other chapters, but I wouldn’t want you to get consequences you didn’t sign up for, if that makes sense.

Just to clarify that is a post in support of my character.

Back