Need a Blacksmith

Hello,

I need a blacksmith to make a very fine silver longsword. Please contact me privately with a quote.

Jehan

Heyo,

If any blacksmeeth, do-ing dhe silver work, I got couple swords day could use a silverin while you at eet.

Contact me however you can, and make sure ya finish Jehan's first.

Milosh

Milosh!

I'm glad to hear from you. I'll be in town in the next few days to help a friend we should grab a bite and catch up.

You need a 2hander? I have a spare one of those I just need a silver longsword, preffereably really well made in order to cast a ritual on it. The better the make the easier the magic and as its a bit of magic I haven't used before I'd really rather the only fail point be my own skill level. On that, I'm looking for any sort of moss or other plant that changes colors, do you know where I could find that?

Jehan

Ello Jehan, is good to hear from you too. We vill certainly have to set aside some time, perhaps in the evening when things calm down, or we hope they do at least.

As far as swords, I have very nice two handed sword, dwarven forged, quite resistant. I just need to get it silver coated as we've had a bit of a problem with a were-beast infection.
I think we've treated some of it, but I'm concerned about any lingering problems.
I actually gave away my longsword last market day, but I'm pretty sure I can scrounge one up from somewhere. I was hoping to get it coated too. I'll make sure to point any blacksmiths I happen upon in your direction.

Moss problem is a little tricky but I think I could recommend a few places that might be worth looking into. I know pretty much nothing about all the formal magic, but us Romani do see a lot of things in our travels.
We'll talk about it when you get to Wayside.

Friends Jehan and Milosh,

I wish I could join you and blacksmith for you. I would like to point out however that the good Barrister Bluewater has offered to pay to silver any weapons in the next few gathers until the were-creature problem has been solved. I am able to send them by caravan, but not deliver them directly.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

Back