Need a ride for 19th

sencara

Artisan
If anyone would be so kind to give me a ride to the April 19th event I would be greatful. I can give gas money as well. If you can give me a ride let me know via text.
425-512-2067

Also in the text tell me who it is texting me.

Thanks

Jorbie Kelley

from where?

I'm 95% sure he's in Washington still, and like 70% sure he's in the Seattle area, though I have this "Everett" feeling when I think about it.

dose any one have a free seat and going though portland i have a friend who might need a ride.

Hey Jorbie,

I believe I can give you a ride, as long as you don't mind being stuffed in with food =o) I should have room for you. If not, you should hit up Will for a ride.

Gabe

Meira said:
dose any one have a free seat and going though portland i have a friend who might need a ride.

I will be heading out of Beaverton around 5pm. If they get a better offer, great. If not, I can pick up as long as it's not on the other side of town.

Skoll Wolfrun said:
I will be heading out of Beaverton around 5pm. If they get a better offer, great. If not, I can pick up as long as it's not on the other side of town.

cool i'll let him know is it ok if i give him your number?

sure. Just let them know that I typically don't answer my phone during work hours (6am-5pm).

Back