Need a ride for event May 4-7

Dash & I are planning to NPC the event May 4-7, but we need a ride there and back. We won't need a ton of space, since we won't be packing any typical larp gear (costumes, weapons, etc.), just sleeping gear and a few essentials.
(We are in SE Portland, about a mile from I-5)

If anyone can help us out, please post here or send me a PM.

Thanks,
DougC

bumping: I would love to say yes, but with Monster Camp clothing, I can carry 3-4. Right now, it is myself, Gavin, and Amanda (most likely).

Looks like I'll have room for the two of you on my way up. Do you have any time limitations?

As far as time limitations, there is nothing we cannot adjust for.
If we were driving ourselves, we probably would leave late enough on Friday to make it a full school day / work day, but we generally expected to take Friday off in order to hitch a ride.
And, while we would like to be home on Monday in time for dinner, that isn't mandatory.

randomdebris said:
As far as time limitations, there is nothing we cannot adjust for.
If we were driving ourselves, we probably would leave late enough on Friday to make it a full school day / work day, but we generally expected to take Friday off in order to hitch a ride.
And, while we would like to be home on Monday in time for dinner, that isn't mandatory.

the few times i went to this site, I tended to get home around 7-8.

Back