Need a ride from central Jersey for July...please!

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
Hello all my wonderful new friends,

I know this is a little far-fetched, because Linden (Newark area) in central New Jersey is a LONG way from the HQ site... but I would really REALLY love to come to this event, because I hear it is totally plague-centered, and Alda REALLY wants to help with the cure!

If there is any chance that anyone is coming from the south and could stop by and get me, pleeeeease let me know.
If you think there is ANY chance that I can mooch a ride with you, give me a heads up- It may not work out with my work schedule anyway, but if you tell me asap I can try to work it out!

This game is so freaking awesome, I should really try to get my own car so I can stop being such a terrible mooch. But I truly appreciate all the help! (In that regards, my infinite thanks goes out to Kyle and Christine, who were my carpool buddies for the June event! You guys are A W E S O M E.)

I'll definitely help with gas money, and if I can I'll buy dinner or provide food or something!
MANY MANY THANKS!

PS: I would be willing to take an Amtrak or NJTransit train to a nearby area if a pickup from some other location is easier for anyone. Just let me know!!! :)

Hey Susie Lee,
I'm going to try and get the days off for the July event, but won't know until next Monday or Tuesday. Linden (Newark Area) is sort of on the way for me coming from Brooklyn, NY. Most likely it will be myself, Alex (he plays the MWE Lupiticus) & Danny (he plays Sir Daniel Star). If someone else who knows for sure that they are going is also willing to give you a lift I'd say hitch a ride with them, but if you can wait till Monday or Tuesday I'd have no problem giving you a lift to and from the event.
Dennis Berish Aka Squire Sparticous

I can get you

Wow, I love EVERYONE who plays this game, you are all SO NICE!

We will all unfortunately have to wait a while before we can hammer out details - I will most likely be working at a music camp in the Ramsey/Allendale area (another hour or so north) and not be off of work until mid-afternoon... Depending on when whoever is driving wants to leave, I may be in either place in Jersey, and it may or may not work out.

As soon as I get the final timing details I will let everyone know, then we can see if a ride is still doable with anyone.

And yes, let me emphasize again that you are the nicest, coolest, most epic group of people that I have ever met and I love you so hardcore for it!!!

We live 30 mins from you in Jersey City.
If you need a ride to the event pls send me a PM

Erica
aka Glorianna

Alrighty guys! It looks like I will not have work on Friday the 23rd, so I will be in Linden NJ (very close to Newark) and able to leave at ANY TIME!

Because everyone here is so freakin awesome, I did get a few offers for rides. I'm not sure how to best figure this out... I guess whichever one of you is the closest and most able to get me? I'll be able to give you a bit of help on gas money, and I'd also prefer to get there kinda early so I can nab myself a bunk.

Soo erm... I really don't know, I don't just want to arbitrarily decide which one of you should swing by and get me... so I guess just reply with your thoughts or shoot me a PM and we'll try to figure it out together! I'd love to know asap so I can have a definite ride before I preregister.

Again, thank you SO MUCH to every single person who offered, and thank you ESPECIALLY to whoever decides to actually come get me! YOU ARE ALL SO COOL! :D

Back