Need a Ride

Arkade

Scholar
I want to go to the Minnisoda event the 1st-3rd of april but my ride fell through! If anyone is passing through Cadillac let me know, I'll go half on gass, need room for 2 as Amanda will be going with.

Meeker,

If you guys are able to catch a Megabus or train or something to CHI you might have a ride from here as I dont know if any TC folks are comming out.

Paul

None of us really plan on going because it would cost a good amount of money to go and we can't play the characters we want so most of us are going to sit this one out. Sorry Meeker. I hope you get to go and have fun though :).

Chris

Ya, its not looking like I'll be going afterall. The trip is looking to costly for me, O'well there will be other events.

I'm leaving around noonish Friday from Chicago up there- if you could catch a train down I could pick you up at one of the stations in the western suburbs, but you'd need to travel Michigan--->Union Station--->One of the western stations. I hear the train has fairly reasonable prices, but you'd need to go down and back.

Back