NEED FOOD COVERAGE SEPTEMBER EVENT

I have discovered I have a wedding I have to go to the same weekend as the September HQ event. I am looking for someone to run food that weekend. Alex will still be there to help and make sure breakfast is kicked off okay. This is primarily somebody to buy the food and prepared dinner.

I will supply recipes and shopping lists if required. If you are interested in filling in for me for this event please contact me immediately.

Bill

Whats the budget, and how many mouths to feed, X how many meals?
Depends on what the final prereg looks like. Assume 5 dollars per person (roughly) as a budget. Alex will be avalible to handle the cooking if someone wants to handle the shopping or to assist if your willing to cook. Shoot me a message.

Bill

I still don't have coverage for this event. At this point I just need someone who can provide transportation for the food and pick it up either Friday or Saturday morning.

If someone does not step forward I am unable to guarantee food service for this event. Please contact me asap if you can help.

Bill

We now have stuff covered. As always if youd like to help with meal prep or cooking let us know! Just let Alex G know at the event or myself. Thanks all!

Back