Need for Sept spell packets and Npcs!

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
Hey all! The Sept event is fast approaching. I'd like to take a moment and out out a call for Much needed spell packets donations. As before it'll be 5 gobbies per packet and every 500 gets you a magic item pick! This is a pretty big need. Since 9towers and Hq use the same resources we got nailed from bad weather (can't really reuse a wet packet) and ans awesome 9tower closer. So any help is welcome.

Also... Npcs! We are very excited for the turnout this event but due to some real life events (pesky weddings and such) we are down some key npcs. We would very much appreciate any and all help be it fence hopping or other. Please if interested reach out to plot. I'll he hopping fence myself a majority of the weekend! (Also am attending a wedding)

Thanks again everyone I appreciate all you guys out into the game!

I mentioned in the other thread I'd be happy to jump fence and run some mods or do some other things for staff, just let me know.
That being said, What else does NPC camp need as far as armor/pouchs?
I am bringing a group of new guys, i recruited from one of my Ren faires, I'd like to donate some stuff to get them all at least a few months back blankets/monthlys.
I tried to reach out to Dan, but got no reply.
Sadly, I dont make spell packets.
Kindly let me know what you guys would like for donations on what I can donate,
Belts, Pouchs, Crowns, Bags, Armor pieces?
-Toddy

Heya Toddy,

Send me an email to ashburygm@gmail.com. I'm amped to entertain the new folks. I'll go over what we need and its awesome to hear from you again

I think I already reached out to someone via email, but two of us plan to NPC Saturday at some point.

Don't make us put spellstrikes on all the cards. Make us packets! :)

Clarification: for the NPC spell packets, do you still need to write "NPC" on the tip? I'll be annoyed if I write on all of them and it's not required, but I'll be more annoyed if I don't write on them and then find out I should have afterwards, so... asking now.

I'd like to sign up to NPC in October on either Friday night until bed or on Sunday all day. Please let me know which, so I know if I'm putting on my makeup on Friday or not.

Yes same for October. Need npcs and spell packets

Writing Npc on the packet would be very helpful in getting them returned. Our biggest packet loss this year is due to them getting wet and unsafe

For any more reason why you should jump fence, I am just putting close to 6 pounds of beef jerky in to marinade... I am making the largest batch so far, regular, teriyaki, hot, curry, ginger garlic, and a Montreal bbq.
Jim

I'm bringing packets for you Kyle. Somewhere between 125 and 200.

I've got 182. NPC written on all. Good packets, very few razor blades.

Paul

Last edited:
For any more reason why you should jump fence, I am just putting close to 6 pounds of beef jerky in to marinade... I am making the largest batch so far, regular, teriyaki, hot, curry, ginger garlic, and a Montreal bbq.
Jim

I mean, I was already gonna fence hop, but...

Jim, you had me at jerky! And homemade, besides?

See you Saturday night. Hopefully there's some left. :)

Back