Need More Nero Now!!!!

So...hey guys ^_^ I was just kinda wondering...

WHEN'S THE NEXT GAME DAY??!??

Thank you.

~Hayley

LOL!!! hayley you make me laugh!!

~Anna~

L.E. said:
So...hey guys ^_^ I was just kinda wondering...

WHEN'S THE NEXT GAME DAY??!??

Thank you.

~Hayley
Not this weekend, as I am recovering, and doing an alpha test of an online game I am helping make. Outside of that, not sure yet, but soon.

Hayley, you and I need to be submitted to some sort of clinic. At least right after June event... I dont know *how* we are going to last all summer with one event. Ugh!

L.E. said:
OH MY GOD!!! THAT'S RIGHT!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???? :cry2:

Do what every NERO person who can't get enough does. Get Shane to let you start NERO Bellingham. :p

You are a junkie in need of a NERO fix. Perhaps we can derail you onto another game for a while while summer downtime is around.

If you were a Gypsy... you could come to our secret meetings. :p

I'm planning one right now....

Barry

Kauss said:
2) request mods.

A *whole* lotta mods.

dont forget to invite me too...

Number one: I AM a gypsy in NERO Seattle. My secondary just can't come to Crocevia Fatue for In-Game reasons. She'll be at the Oregon game though.

Two: mods are cool...I?ll have to consider that.

Three: WHAO!! NERO BELLINGHAM! WHAT A CONCEPT! Hey Anna, Carmen, are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

L.E. said:
Three: WHAO!! NERO BELLINGHAM! WHAT A CONCEPT! Hey Anna, Carmen, are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

hehehehe *giggles* OMG... hehehehe NERO B'HAM! *dies laughing* :D damn i need sleep!!!!

~Anna~

yay! nero bellingham! all three of us! whee! we would be plot.. and npc's.. and pc's.. yeah anyway.. the nero withdrawal is so bad.. *sigh* always is. please please please don't make the game day the second weekend in may.. if at all possible.. at all.. even just a little bit?

-Carmen

Carmen, you don't understand! These people are INSANE! I'm sure that they would drive from Seattle to play in Bellingham if we had a good enough game going. Besides, none of them know about me yet...and I'm sure they'll be hooked before they realize what they've gotten themselves into with Hayley on plot...

Come closer my pretty!

oh yes come furtehr north Yay, Bellingham is closer for us Canuks.

Cheers,
Jade

L.E. said:
Carmen, you don't understand! These people are INSANE! I'm sure that they would drive from Seattle to play in Bellingham if we had a good enough game going. Besides, none of them know about me yet...and I'm sure they'll be hooked before they realize what they've gotten themselves into with Hayley on plot...

Crazy... hell Bellingham is only a short drive for me. I can spend just as much time getting to Hamlin park when Seattle traffic gets bad.

Shane should make you do it. Hell.... if we had three pretty women running a college town NERO and recruiting for it, we would see a huge increase in young guys signing up. (Mind you, they would all be chasing after Anna, Haley, and Carmen...)

I find a problem with there being just more guys joining...

Wait... there's only one game this summer? ONLY ONE GAME!? That's a problem ...

Btw, I hope there are more games in the fall. I just started an RP club at my college and one of the things our club is going to sponser is participating in NERO games. But there's only one game this summer...

Alavatar said:
Wait... there's only one game this summer? ONLY ONE GAME!? That's a problem ...

Btw, I hope there are more games in the fall. I just started an RP club at my college and one of the things our club is going to sponser is participating in NERO games. But there's only one game this summer...

Find us a site w/o a 10 pm quiet time that is reasonably priced and we'll run it.

What about the boy scout camps Camp Thunderbird and Camp Hahobas during the fall? During the Summer they're up and running, but I think they're relatively free in the spring and fall. Also, camp Thunderbird has some heated Cabins. I don't know how much they cost, though. Or Camp Parsons? Camp Parsons is right on the Hood Canal. All three of these sights are HUGE, but they might also be expensive ... and therefore not feasible ...

Back