Need some NPC's

If anyone is free on Sunday to do some NPC work for a Mod send me a Pm if you could.

Eric

Eric;19100 said:
If anyone is free on Sunday to do some NPC work for a Mod send me a Pm if you could.

Eric

Isn't Sunday when the next game is? or are you meaning, for the game?

Saturday is the next game. This is for a mod he requested. When requesting a mod, you have to provide the NPCs for the mod.

According to this thread(by you), the next game is on sunday, at Hamlin.

So, is the Gameday on Saturday, or Sunday, and is the module on Saturday, or Sunday?
If they're on the same day (which I assume would be easiest for everyone, but I don't know plot's schedules) I'd be willing to NPC for the module if I'm at the gameday. Whether that happens or not depends completely on logistics at this point.

Oops! You're right! Sunday at Hamlin because I am a doofus and was thinking Saturday for some, odd reason.

Dave;19104 said:
Oops! You're right! Sunday at Hamlin because I am a doofus and was thinking Saturday for some, odd reason.

LOL!! well okay then..so now i'm confused again..are the NPC's for the game, or a personal mod? ((not that it's reallypressing, i was just curious)) I'm waitng to hear from Logistics as well before i pre-reg for anything.

Eric needs NPC's for a personal mod which he has requested. HOWEVER (and there's always a however) we also do need NPCs for the game day, of course.

NOthing is happeing on Saturday - the game day and the mod are,m at this point, scheduled for Sunday. AS always with requested mods, they come secondary to the actualy planned plot and it may need to be rescheduled.

Back