Needed: boffer loan

Cúangol

Artisan
Hi,

I'm Patrick, visiting from the east coast for the May event since I will happen to be in the area.

I won't have space in my bags for all my usual stuff, so I'm looking for someone to loan me a few things (out of game loaning - I will bring my own weapon tags).
* Longsword or longbow
* Shortsword or shortbow
(at least one sword overall)

It looks like I have a ride set up for me, but if you live in Berkeley perhaps you could help out by picking me up? See my carpooling post here: viewtopic.php?f=96&t=15801

However, I still don't have a safe place for my character to stay. I assume this should be handled in-game, so I've made a few posts such as:
* viewtopic.php?f=84&t=16455
* viewtopic.php?f=84&t=16375
If someone has something to hang from a wall to create my own enclosed space within a cabin, that could work too. I understand the need for safety by everyone...

Thanks!
Patrick

Patrick,

I've got your cabin request... I'm just waiting to see who else pre-regs to get you set up.

We could really use some folks to loan him some weapons though...

The Order of the Ashen Spire has a longsword rep available for use. Please see us when you arrive on site. We're garbed primarily in red and black, and are difficult to miss.

Tevas said:
The Order of the Ashen Spire has a longsword rep available for use. Please see us when you arrive on site. We're garbed primarily in red and black, and are difficult to miss.

Thanks! I very much appreciate it!

Now I just need a shortsword (I'm leaving home tomorrow for your area, so since I haven't heard of any bow offerings and prefer two swords, I won't be packing arrow reps).

Patrick

P.S: does the chapter allow latex weapons?

(I'm packing for my flight tomorrow and I want to know whether it is worth it to try to fit in my latex short sword)

OK, so *if* my shortsword fits (we'll see tomorrow) then I just need one last thing:

On the east coast we usually hang up sheets or something to wall off individual portions of cabins. Since I haven't heard anyone IG offering up space in a ward, it looks like I'll be having my own. So, does anyone have have such sheets/drapery (and whatever is necessary for attaching it to something so it hangs) which I can borrow to ward my cabin bed?

Thanks!
Patrick

I'll see if I can snag a bunch of tapestries, and hopefully there are tacks in the bag along with it.

We'll figure something out for you, don't worry :)

All packed - but no boffers in my luggage :(

So, it would be really nice if someone could loan me a shortsword rep. Pretty please?

Thanks for considering,
Patrick

We can probably throw in an extra weapon or two. I will ask Cymryc tomorrow and post back what we can help out with.

If Lauren does not have tacks we will have some. I plan to bring our box of tapestries and sheets as well.

Back