Needed Weapon

Hello, I am hoping this letter reaches the right person in good health.

I have been traveling and very lost, but I just found out I am not to far from town. In my travels I have had my silver blade stolen from my camp. If anyone has a cheap or would be willing to help a traveler out with a weapon, It would be greatly appreciated. I do not have much coin, (it is probably with the sword).

If you can help, I will be in town soon. Keep an eye for the No Code symbol.

Thank you,

Dargon Remtalia Stormsinger,
No Code

Goodperson Dargon,

Firstly, while I am personally familiar with Baron New Ravenswood's sigil, I am quite certain that many in Icenia are not. Perhaps you could more readily describe it for those minds that are wandering about in this part of the Apsudi.

Second, how long of a blade do you seek? I have a longsword and a shortshort, both crafted of fine Barrani steel that I would be more than willing to make a trade with you for. I shall be the tall, fiery-haired Adharcroi female carrying a shield of polished obsidian steel.

Lastly, even if you should favor another generous spirit in the acquisition of a weapon, I believe that you and I should meet for a tankard or two so I might impart unto you the fate, uncertain as it may be, of His Excellency and those that served under his colors.

Respectfully,
Zibiah nic Eala of the Fiadh tribe
Golden Gryphon Trading Company

Back