NERO Alliance Seattle Ritual System Audit

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to update and verify all ritual system records I have been asked to work with the NERO Seattle staff to perform an audit of the Seattle ritual database. What this means to you as a player is that any ritual system components originating in this chapter which your character(s) may posess will need to be recorded and possibly updated/reissued.

In order to ensure the validity of your items you must have this information to me by the concluding date of this audit- Sunday, April 22nd. Any items not checked in by this date will be removed and invalidated.

If you wish to use your items at the April event you must have all the requested information to me no later than the pre-registration cut-off date for the April event. This deadline is non-negotiable.

The email address you should use for this is seattleritualaudit@gmail.com. I cannot ensure that message board PMs or emails sent to other addresses of mine will be received and properly processed, so please be sure to use the one I have provided here. Any questions can also be answered at this address.

The information I need is as follows:

Reagents:
Reagent item number (SEA-XXXXXXX)
Reagent type (Penna, Nightshade, etc)
Expiration Date

Catalysts:
Catalyst Item Number (as above)
Catalyst Name

Scrolls:
Scroll Item Number (as above)
Scroll Name

Magic Items:
Magic Item Number (as above)
Transfer Status (Restricted or LCO)
Physrep number
Physrep type
Description
Flaws (if present)
Notes (if present)
Effects, including aspect (Lightning Bolt 2/day (C), etc)
Please include *all* expiration dates as well

Once I have received your information I will email you back a confirmation that I have received it. Once all of the requested information has been provided and confirmed you must contact myself or logistics and present all tags and physreps for inspection prior to their use in any NERO game. This is being done in order to verify the item's existence and exchange any old tags for new, as necessary. I highly recommend making arrangements to complete this inspection prior to the April event to avoid a long wait at logistics. I am available most days except Mondays and Wednesdays to meet with people; just contact me in advance to set up a time for this.

Thank you,

Daniel Van Den Broeke
on behalf of NERO Alliance Seattle

Addendum:
I left out expiration dates from the "Effects" heading under Magic Items. Please include *all* expiration dates as well.

/bump

Remember, the sooner you get this stuff in to me the better off everyone is. If I end up with a huge rush of people emailing me close to the pre-reg deadline then I may not be able to guarantee having everything done in time for the April event.

Step one: Email me the above requested info.
Step two: ?????
Step three: Profit!

-Dan

/bump with new information

1) Be sure you include any spirit rituals your character(s) may have when you submit this information. Failure to do so may cost you your spirit rituals!

2) There is a new timeline for the audit. Based on the lack of response so far I need to move up my deadline in order to assure a timely completion of this project since no one seems interested in getting things done early. So:

March 15th is now the deadline for submission in order to guarantee that you will be able to use your items at the April event.

April 6th is the last day before the event that I will check for new submissions. I will attempt to have any items received between March 16th and April 6th ready for the April event, but cannot guarantee that this will be the case.

April 22nd is still the absolute final day to submit your belongings for audit. Anything not received by this time will be removed from the database and invalidated with no exceptions.

-Dan

There has been a minor delay in getting these processed, but I will do my best to get it done ASAP.

For the time being, the following is a list of emails which were received prior to the March 15th deadline and will be ready in time for the April event:
Brad L
Cymryc M
Farhad B
Matt O
Leigh-Ann M
Bryan G
David M
JP
Jeff R
Seth B
Jordan F
Adam S
Phil T
Jason W
Cassandra M

If your name is not in this list then your audit was not received and should be resent. I cannot guarantee that any emails which are received from today on will be processed in time for use at the April event.

-Dan

I have completed audits for the following people so far. If you are on this list please make arrangements to meet with me between now and Friday evening of the April event to have your items inspected. Keep in mind that if you cannot meet with me before Friday of the event you will likely have to wait in line (separate from logistics) to get this done.

Cymryc M
Farhad B
Brad L
Bryan G
David M
Jeff R
Seth B
Adam S
Phil T
Jason W
Cassandra M
Matt O
Leigh-Ann M
Carmen S
JP
Greg R

-Dan

Bump for great justice!

I have completed all audit requests received to date.

Remember that the April 6th deadline is quickly approaching! School has just started back up and is going to be incredibly hectic, along with NorWesCon and a few other things I have going, so I won't be able to guarantee that I'll have time between now and the event to work on things. I'll try to get anything that's submitted before the 6th ready, though- so if you want to be able to use your Seattle items, ritual scrolls, reagents, and catalysts at the upcoming event and you haven't submitted your audit request yet be sure to get them in ASAP.

-Dan

Bump- 48 hours left to the pre-event audit deadline.

I will not be processing any requests received after this time before the event, so if you still have not sent in any ritual system items you want a chance of being able to use at the April event now is the time.

-Dan

Bump

Today is the final deadline for this audit. Rummage through all your stuff, and make sure you do not have anything hiding away in the back of your closet somewhere that you should have submitted.

Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back