NERO related

Brewer

Ok folks, I'm posting this here since it will affect my ability to do staff duties. On August 25 2006 I will ship out to Fort Wood for 9 weeks of the dreaded basic training and then who knows where for 14 more weeks of specialized training for Military Police. Yes its true, Nick Brewer joind the army. It's really not official until I pass the physical this comming monday but I'm sure I will pass. I spend 6 years in the service and after that I become a member of the Pierce County Sheriff's Department.

I've been doing NERO for almost 5 years now and have had a great time. I'm sure over the next 6 years I will have a few chances to come back and play but I cant say for sure. I will be keeping my cell number but for the time I am in training I will not be able to use it. I will try and keep in contact. Thank you all for a great gamming experience.

Nick Brewer

Good luck.

/salute

Brewer said:
Ok folks, I'm posting this here since it will affect my ability to do staff duties. On August 25 2006 I will ship out to Fort Wood for 9 weeks of the dreaded basic training and then who knows where for 14 more weeks of specialized training for Military Police. Yes its true, Nick Brewer joind the army. It's really not official until I pass the physical this comming monday but I'm sure I will pass. I spend 6 years in the service and after that I become a member of the Pierce County Sheriff's Department.

I've been doing NERO for almost 5 years now and have had a great time. I'm sure over the next 6 years I will have a few chances to come back and play but I cant say for sure. I will be keeping my cell number but for the time I am in training I will not be able to use it. I will try and keep in contact. Thank you all for a great gamming experience.

Nick Brewer

well DAMN!! i for one am going to miss your contributions to NERO, you were always a good challenge as NPCS and you provided quite a bit of RP conflict.
I think maybe when you go for the physical you should get yer head checked too !!*hehehe*..but if that's a goal of yours for your life then by all means pursue it!!

We're going to miss you, man. You've provided many a highlight for the reel over the last few years. Don't stay away too long :)

-Bryan

Aw, crap. :(

Stay safe, man.

So here is an update, the physical went fine but when they obtained my medical records for the not breathing good thing, there was a side not on it about migranes and such. As of now I am no longer going. However once I do get medical insurance again, if I can get a doctor, an actual doctor to clear me of most of my health problems I had when I was a child then I can try the enlistment process again.

Back