NERO Seattle Chapter Status

Polare

Count
Greetings,

A forum post explaining the status of the NERO Seattle chapter was promised after the announcement at the last event, yet has not materialized that I can see. Would it be possible to get more details about the chapter's future?

Thanks
-Bryan

On the topic of the more immediate future...will there be an April Event?????

Evad said:
On the topic of the more immediate future...will there be an April Event?????

Yes, absolutely. I will post more about the chapter status as soon as I have some time. This is proving to be a very busy quarter for me.

Just a guess, but I assume things are looking up. I had last heard that the only events set up were April and then October, but now I see that a July event is listed on the schedule.

The June event was scheduled a long time ago and hasn't yet been taken *down* AFAIK. Seeing as I scheduled childcare for that weekend that now I can't move to the Oregon weekend, I am rather unhappy about the June weekend being called off in Feb. Thus why I'm hoping for an update so similar scheduling issues can be avoided in the future :)

-Bryan

Polare Lissenstine said:
The June event was scheduled a long time ago and hasn't yet been taken *down* AFAIK. Seeing as I scheduled childcare for that weekend that now I can't move to the Oregon weekend, I am rather unhappy about the June weekend being called off in Feb. Thus why I'm hoping for an update so similar scheduling issues can be avoided in the future :)

-Bryan

AFAIK? What does that mean.

Okay, I really need to know if there is to be a "Seattle" June event??? If there is great. If not I need to plan for the Oregon June event. I can only go to one, but I need to know soon, in order to schedule the time off.

Thanks.

It went away on the schedual but now the April event has been moved as far as I can tell. Oh and not all fish are in kobolds Gollum has some to.

nope didn't change dates its still the 21st-23rd of April.

All this is confusing!

There will be an april event the 21-23 will there be a june event?
also April event says TBA has it moved?

I assume that it's going to be at Millersylvania, but until I get confirmation, I'm not comfortable putting up a location. I'd rather have people not know the location, than give them the wrong one.

So yeah, where's it gonna be?

The April event is at Millersylvania. There is no June event. The next event will be in October.

Thanks that helps.

That helps alot thank you.
As normal this is a try for april event for myself and for Eric as an NPC.

Hope all else is well

It will be great to see you both. I hope everything works out and you two are able to be there.

The April event is at Miller. There is no June event scheduled at this time. The only events planned right now are April and October.

Just to let you all know, so there is not a feeling that things are continuing to fly in limbo:

I am in talks currently with Shane to buy NERO Seattle. We have agreed in principle and are hammering out the details. Mike V has approved and will be sending me a new contract. We expect this to be concluded within the month and will give an official announcement asap. The chapter will not be closing, and I am already assembling a new team to help me with the new NERO Seattle.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you have for me to daveo (at) lostware (dot) com.

Back