New and Coming September 1st.

Halo, I am new to LARPing, but I defeated a safehouse of magusis - yes you read correct, they tried to infiltrate raving and so feign hippy. But it was like the upperhalf of my Partying that I merely needed to deflect with a black colored longsword of any ore smelt. Keeping from magistrating purges from a restitution I've come to accept "Burgrave" as a Title. I had never thought of a Name for myself before for LARP, being that I Master Player roleplay'd mainly on a mmorpg, and have chosen to not indulge using my first character (so only character) for Dungeons and Dragons to be able to imagine lethargicly aside- sorry for the halt here I have no frontier, tis why I say Master Player.
Been browsing medieval wares for years. It's not gypsic to me, but I'm not a Sewer though.
I tried the Bristol Rennaisance Faire this year and I saw soo many people dressed in character but were out of character... So, here I am, bold, capable, affable, but not amiably. Name's Sebastian- drat, I was explaining something. I named myself "Jad Slithersword" {"Jad" is Polish for "venom"} but I wonder, since you all, have your own Nobility if I claimed to much with "Burgrave"?
It'll be true enough outside of Alliance when I larp a faire again, since I'm Polish my English is 2ndary.

P.S. For what it's worth I began about Belmont Heights near Bell Park.

Considering you need to take and complete a Path of Renown as a PC in order to have claim a noble title, I would hold off from claiming Burgrave as a title. Impersonating nobility in most Alliance settings is a technically a criminal offense.

The current nobility titles are Lord (male), Lady (female), and Margrave (nonbinary/genderfluid).

We hope to see you on the field soon. If you have questions, they can be answered here but might be quicker resolved on the Chicago chapter's Discord server.

Thanks,

Rynn
Player of Margrave Auryn Fairhorn of Concord

Halo, I am new to LARPing, but I defeated a safehouse of magusis - yes you read correct, they tried to infiltrate raving and so feign hippy. But it was like the upperhalf of my Partying that I merely needed to deflect with a black colored longsword of any ore smelt. Keeping from magistrating purges from a restitution I've come to accept "Burgrave" as a Title. I had never thought of a Name for myself before for LARP, being that I Master Player roleplay'd mainly on a mmorpg, and have chosen to not indulge using my first character (so only character) for Dungeons and Dragons to be able to imagine lethargicly aside- sorry for the halt here I have no frontier, tis why I say Master Player.
Been browsing medieval wares for years. It's not gypsic to me, but I'm not a Sewer though.
I tried the Bristol Rennaisance Faire this year and I saw soo many people dressed in character but were out of character... So, here I am, bold, capable, affable, but not amiably. Name's Sebastian- drat, I was explaining something. I named myself "Jad Slithersword" {"Jad" is Polish for "venom"} but I wonder, since you all, have your own Nobility if I claimed to much with "Burgrave"?
It'll be true enough outside of Alliance when I larp a faire again, since I'm Polish my English is 2ndary.

P.S. For what it's worth I began about Belmont Heights near Bell Park.
Alliance in an independent system with storylines tied to the system itself. Although you can bring a character in to our system that you've played before, it is assumed that they are from our system and just starting out. The paths of nobility are some you can pursue but not something you start with. If you have an idea for a backstory in one of our settings feel free to send it to the relevant plot team and we can let you know if it works for us. Please reach out if you have any other questions.

Ethan

Thanks Margrave, but I don't use Discord.

And thanks other Scholar. I was myself at the Faire - it's not till joining, here, that I created "Jad Slithersword." So, I'm glad to know that means I am of the Alliance. Where can I read about the stories of the Chicago Chapter? I've seen two topics pertaining to maps of a storyline, are these what system you mean from Chicago? Gavaria and Rathfall.

And thanks other Scholar. I was myself at the Faire - it's not till joining, here, that I created "Jad Slithersword." So, I'm glad to know that means I am of the Alliance. Where can I read about the stories of the Chicago Chapter? I've seen two topics pertaining to maps of a storyline, are these what system you mean from Chicago? Gavaria and Rathfall.
Gavaria info: https://alliancelarp.com/forum/thre...erview-of-the-gavaria-campaign-setting.43605/
Rathfall info: https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/rathfall-player-packets.43016/

The next game will be in Rathfall if you want to get a head start before this weekend!

If stories are what you are looking for check out The ABCs of Adventuring, it is a publication that runs in Gavaria and has started running in Rathfall as well (first issue this coming up market)

(OOG) check out the players guides for both Rathfall and Gavaria to see the structure of the land and the many factions between the two. Both plot teams have done an amazing job bringing the worlds to life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back