New and in need

Sadly, it seems that those adventurers who would most likely be able to help me procure a long sword and a shield have either left their forges, or are so busy I do not wish to bother them with such a small task. IF there is anyone who would be willing to name a price for such items, I will happily pay you for your work.

"May a sharp sword be at your back, and in the hands of a sharper mind"
Delonchre Merilk

If you are a citizen race and do not have an outstanding criminal record, and are ready to battle the enemies of Trellheim. I will give you those arms for no cost at all. If you would stand by the warriors of Fairedale I will try my best to see that you do not ressurect in this endeavor.

All such people, who would fight with us are welcome. Ask for me in Fairedale.

Rock of Trellheim
-Squire Sergeant Ignatious Skippio Vex

Greetings, Delonchre Merilk,

We have met before when fighting the Dominion forces.

You sould seek out Squire Sergeant Ignatious Skippio Vex as he will most certainly provide you the sword and shield you need. He was generous to me by giving me a silvered long sword several months ago.

Also, should you or any adventurer need a weapon to fight, I would be able to lend my silvered long sword for a gathering providing it returns to me in one piece.

Argus Varda

"Be strong in all that you do."

Of course I stand for Fairdale. I want nothing more than to protect the place I now find more of a home than I've ever had.

Thank you both for giving me the aid I seek. I shall find you as soon as my travels take me back to Fairdale.

Delonchre Merilk,

It seems that you have found the help that you need. But if for some reason Squire Sergeant Ignatious would be called away, Please come seek out Darkan Silverstorm. It is easy to find me, just ask for the StormBlades, and one of them will lead you to me. I will provide you with the Sword and Shield that you would need, also at no cost.

May your memories live forever,
-Darkan Silverstorm
Leader of the StormBlades

Back