New Arrival

KaiLan

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let everyone know that our baby joined us on Tuesday! Her name is Thalia Jasmine Mount, and she came by c-section on July 1st at 12:34pm. She was 9 lbs 4 oz, and 20.5 inches long! If anyone is interested in pics, her dad has been snapping away since she arrived, and there's a gallery here: http://www.pbase.com/dreamndigital/people_thalia

I'll miss everyone at this event - hope you all have lots of fun! I am going to try to make it down briefly for the August event, if only to show off my new arrival =)

CONGRATS

Jessie and Mike,

Congratulations from both of us! So happy to hear everyone is healthy, and I am sure very happy.

Mark & Sandie

Congrats Jessica! That's awesome!

All of those stats are great, but ... how much Volume does the baby displace?

<chuckle> Sorry, joke from a stand up comedian, I had to.

congradulations. its to bad your not going to be here and promise a horde of thugs all of the towns peoples money :p
he he he

Congratulations, Jessie and Mike, on the arrival of your beautiful girl! Has anyone told Fripan yet?
Love. Ben

Jess--
i'm SO happy for you three! :D
The fun is only beginning...
Can't wait to see you. Take care, Stephanie

Congrats Jess! That is wonderful news

I will have to look at those pics later :)

Excellent to hear Jess!

I can't wait till the next winter feast, and to introuduce Rory to another of the new generation of Alliance players. Their baby mod team will whoop so much butt. Please do bring her in August, I promise not to swoon over her tooo much :)

~Stacey

p.s. I LOVE her name, though Gary is still heartbroken to loose out on having a little Skylar jr :)

The pictures are beautiful! Congratulations! I hope you are both doing well. I can not wait to gush over her in August. See you soon!

cool name!!! i love different names! so happy that you're both okay...now costumes in very small sizes...yay!!

Hey everyone - I just wanted to say thanks for all the well wishing =) We ended up having to go back to the hospital for much of last week so I am just getting caught up on getting back to people.

I can't wait to see everyone in September!! And it's practically in my back yard :D

Just wanted to say welcome to Thalia Jasmine and congradulations to you two.
Deb and Brian

Back