Classes /Meal Plan? Both

• Class

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Meals

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Hi All, so as I had stated Saturday night, Danyah and I will be moving to new facilities in the near future, to CityFit at Blackfoot trail and Deerfoot Trail on the northwest corner condo units, and I wanted to get an idea of who would be interested in a couple things...

First: a weekend class for LARPer's to get moving and strong. Not combat oriented but overall body health oriented. Shauna, Keith and Cory can all give an idea to what it's like.
Something like 6-10 weeks before the weekend events begin. 10 or 11 am.

Second: A monthly meal plan, Monday through Friday, breakfast, lunch and dinner all picked up together. Shooting for somewhere around $5-600/month. Makes healthy eating a no brainer and can save money/calories for many from eating out.

Once I have an idea of numbers I can go to the owner of the gym and see what costs for classes will be as a package.

Hope everyone enjoyed the Dungeon Run!
JP
King Ulric the Lucky
Chance SpellDodger

I am very interested in the fitness on the weekends to get fit/in shape

Always like getting into shape...

Count this pudgey porker in for some better fitness, lol my portly demeanor betrays my tribesmans physique.

Very interested in class. Meal planning/ nutrition would be nice instead of a full meal plan, for I prefer to do my own cooking. :)

Excellent. I will be looking to put a class together sundays by months end. I will have all the pertinent sign up information when it is finalized. I will put a cap on it of 10 participants for now and begin sign ups in a week or so. :)
JP

I'm in for kicking my butt & purchasing food since I'm not much of a cook & it might curb my over indulgences.

Back