New Food Ticket Policy!

MacFawkes

Artisan
Starting this event, we are instituting a new food ticket system for those buying dinners or food packages with the tavern.

First, all food tickets will be date-stamped on the back with the date corresponding to the event for which they were purchased.

Second, we are introducing a color-coding system: breakfast tickets will be white, while dinner tickets will be green. You cannot use a breakfast ticket to buy dinner, or vice versa.

We'll be printing off some handy little keys for the tavern to help people remember this new system.

Let me know if there are any questions!

Right now on the pre-registration form there is an option for dinner only or a full meal plan. Is it possible that at some point in the future we could sign up for just breakfasts and skip dinner for when we decide to cook that for ourselves?

Probably! We'll need to update our Paypal options on the website first, as I believe dinner is pricier for Jack to make. I'm looking at you for this, Zach Brooks!

Sorry for the short response, but I'm running around like crazy shopping for food for this event. There are no plans to add a breakfast only package at this time.

If Jack decides to do so after this season, I'm happy to add it to the site. until than consider the dinner a contribution to Alliance CO and enjoy the breakfasts!=)

Back