New (part time) NPCs

Hi all,

I'm Dan, and my 11 year old step-son Logan is very interested in Alliance Seattle. We're regulars at Uncle's Games in Redmond, and when Jason Syring started talking about Alliance, man Logan was hooked on the idea.

We've purchased the rulebook, read through a bit of it, and I've reached out to members of the plot team via email to learn more about the up coming September 21st- September 23rd weekend event.

Logan and I would like to try our hands as NPCs on Saturday the 22nd. He's only 11, and he's concerned that he would 'screw up' if he participated for all 3 days. So we'll see what that Saturday has for him. :)

We hope to see you there!

-Dan & Logan

Welcome to Alliance!!

I'm sure the staff has already encouraged you folks to try the game out and NPCing is an excellent way to do so! We're all generally friendly people, so just remember that if something doesn't make sense, feel free to go out of game real quick and ask about it. We have a very knowledgeable player base as well as an excellent staff. I for one, enjoy every chance I get to play with these folks!

Looking forward to seeing you out there! :)

Always good to have new players come to games. Seattle has quite a few young players.
My son is now 14 and has played a bit over a year now, there are usually 1-3 other young page players also.
Let you son know to not worry too much. We don't bite and are more than willing to take some time to explain things.

Back