New Photo Gallery!

Kevar

Fighter
Marshal
Tired of that old clunky java based photo gallery that looked like it was made by the webmasters friend/roommate? Well GOOD NEW! http://mnalliance.com/PhotoGallery.html is now new and improved!

I will be uploading some pictures from Aprils event shortly, but give me some feed back. It was designed through a Google Picasa template, so if you think the style is lame there are many more that I can use!

Have a good one guys and gals! :D

(Note, all the old MN alliance pictures have been removed, since SoMN is now live and active only event pictures from SoMN will be uploaded.)

I like it, very fancy, but can we add descriptions?

I can add them to the lil thumbnail text below them if you like :) which knowing you...i will get right on it!

Good work Brent!!!

Now all we need is some pics from the Apr event :D

Kevar said:
(Note, all the old MN alliance pictures have been removed, since SoMN is not live and active only event pictures from SoMN will be uploaded.)

I think you meant "since old MN is not live and active..." SoMN is very alive and kicking! ;)

As someone who would obviously never modify a post after its made, I don't know what you are talking about dreaming, that quote is obviously doctored as the above cleary says now...

lol

Anyway nice job Brent, the pictures on the website look great! I wonder if maybe ya'll could set up an email to send pictures to if people want them put on the chapter website? :)

I think that would be sent to the 'info' email address, and it could just be forwarded to me...and thanks Dave for correcting the typo's in my post :D

Or if you have photos and you just want to save time, my email is Brent.Woodward@ndsu.edu

There are some nice costumes going on there in Southern Minnesota. Nice job!

Scott

Yay! I can actually SEE them now!

Fynwei said:
Yay! I can actually SEE them now!

But, Kevar assured me security would not be sacrificed! How could this have happened? :lol:

On it boss...the Emily-Virus has bee loaded...her computer is TOAST!

And Scott, I don't know you...but you should come out and have at an event or two man! I can always make sure that I upload a photo of you :D haha

Web Minion 2.0
-Brent

He's the GM of HQ and one of the owners of Faire Play. So it might be a bit of a trip for him. ;)

And obviously the costumes were good, hey at least I was there... :D

So you are tellin me he is a slacker? I understand :D

April pics are uploaded!

If anyone knows the Character names of the new players that were there PLEASE let me know...then I can put in better captions for them :D Silly LARP always makes it twice as hard to remember someones name!

Hey! I can see them now too. Cool.
Um, Wait a minute... I don't see... Oh, man... :(

Don't see what? I only had one picture of Volpe, and it was from behind, and not a good shot besides that.

if you have others let me know :D:D:D

The results of handing Jamina a camera capable of holding over 500 pictures at the last event is only two shots and neither of them are of Volpe... so I was looking forward to seeing one of the many shots others had snapped of Volpe's much complimented costume in action, But alas again, not a one there either!

*pat on shoulder* There is always a next time.

Back