New Player Inbound

Correct

Events so close. You excited?

I am literally one of the most excited people on the planet right now. I've gotten all of my costuming done and the vast majority of my plate armor came in the mail yesterday. I know I won't be able to use any of this stuff as an NPC, but I do so love acting, being evil and pretending to be an undead! STOKED SO STOKED

Also depending on how well you deal with cold I like to give new players some warning that we are on a lake and nights tend to get chiller than you think they would. Gloves and layers are a good thing. See you all soon!

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be wearing a gambison and bring some thermals. I also heave a heavy cloak and some other warm gear, but I must admit I'm a little bit lacking in "in-genre" warm gear other than those. I hope that beanies are allowed behind the scenes, I've got rather short hair xD

a lot of us are bald, either by choice or nature, cold weather hats are usually just fine

I made more hats!!! So those of you that want one find me before game on and you can get one for only 2$!!! LOL!

Hats? Do they have Ear holes from the discriminating Rabbitkin?

Lurin said:

How wide are the holes and what color?? Black brown or a neat green?? Cause I can make one before the event. I also need to know where the ears sit on your head. If you have a picture that would help too but I still need to know how wide the base of the ears are.

Lanna Rose said:
Lurin said:

How wide are the holes and what color?? Black brown or a neat green?? Cause I can make one before the event. I also need to know where the ears sit on your head. If you have a picture that would help too but I still need to know how wide the base of the ears are.

You....You want my ear measurements? That's awfully personal...well I suppose, whats your e-mail I'll shoot over the measurements and a photo so you can get an idea.

Now I want a hat to cover my mask's horns! My mask is just as important as his ears. >_>

Lurin said:
Lanna Rose said:
Lurin said:
You....You want my ear measurements? That's awfully personal...well I suppose, whats your e-mail I'll shoot over the measurements and a photo so you can get an idea.
I look forward to seeing what costume developments Jehyu gets on his trip to Barran. :thumbsup:

Undrask said:
Now I want a hat to cover my mask's horns! My mask is just as important as his ears. >_>

Actually, in a way it isn't... your mask should definitely be worn outside the hat, or people may assuming you're repping a MWE instead of a human

Ffft, just gotta rain on my parade. :p

Where does the opener take place in game? Is that something that I should know ahead of time in the future?

With the recent addition of the map, I've gotten a stronger understanding of where my character might be from and I would like to figure out his journey between where is he was and where he will be.

Hey, I know I should have asked this before, but:

What's a good packing list for an event?

Obvious: Costumes, blanket, pillow, snacks/drink container, but what else?

Thanks! :D

Are you PCing or NPCing?

If you're NPCing, you'll learn all the information you need when you get to camp. If you're PCing, there has been information posted, other than that the questions are more readily answered in game.

Other things to pack - deodorant, soap, towel, lots of extra socks, extra pants, hopefully two pairs of boots

Thanks a ton! SEE YOU TONIGHT

Back