New Player Reforge - Spellbook Question

Copper

Hello! Regarding the character rewrite after your first game in Alliance, how are spellbooks handled?

When I showed up to my first game as a Templar, I was given a spellbook with the relevant spells according to my slots circled.

After my rewrite, when I show up to my second game, will I get a new spellbook which I would use from then on? Or do I just reuse the spellbook from my first game?

Thank you for your help and time!

Hey there!

For your rewrite, you don't get any new starting inventory. So you'd have the same spellbook from your first game (along with any treasure you accumulated from your first game).

This can be a bit of a drag if you went through a drastic rewrite (from Fighter to Scholar, or the reverse). But that just means you should interact with your local characters and see if you can borrow a few things. Socializing is one of the most important aspects of Alliance, and your old items will still have value, just not to you.

Ok, that makes sense. And I agree, even in just my first game socializing was a huge help from an inventory / resource point of view.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Back