New Player Rewrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigens73

Artisan
So in the SoMN Chapter New Players get a rewrite after their first event. I am planning on Blanketing next event and this would give me a total of 33 Build Points. I was up to 20 after my first event and then the 3 month blanket. Does this rewrite rule allow me to re write my character with all the points and not have to wait until the next event to use all the skills I am planning on learning? Admin please let me know if this is more appropriate in the SoMN Specific forum.

The first event rewrite is an Alliance-wide rule. On page 88 under the "Multiple Characters" section (not sure why it's buried in that section) it specifies that a new player can change their character after their first event without losing any build. You'll want to contact SoMN Logistics to work it out in advance (logistics@mnalliance.com) but you should be able to get your donations in at the event, blanket the appropriate months, and spend your build without having to worry about learning any of the skills on the card. You can buy whatever skills you want.

- SoMN Player, Chicago Rules Marshal

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back