New Player

Cryptoron

Greetings,
I'm a new/returning player from way back when...around 2000. I'm in the process of coming up with a character history and was wondering if there was a Player's Guide specifically for NH. Previous forum posts hint at one, but I can't seem to get to the link. Can someone point me in the right direction.
~Ron

there is one, but i believe because the website is in a transitional period it may not be anywhere accessible currently, I would try emailing Deadlands plot. they may be able help.

the email is deadlandscharplot@gmail.com

- jeremy

That version is not completely up to date; it is about 2 years old. However nothing in it should be too terribly misleading if you bear in mind that its current events are no longer current. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here on the forum or emailing me. For generalized history/current events questions, please use deadlandsovermind at gmail dot com. For discussing your prospective PC's history, please use deadlandscharplot. It helps my old brain stay organized.

-Dan "Professional as It Gets" Beshers

Hi, Ron! There are a few of us still playing from way back when. Will be good to meet you again!

Back